Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask the Navy IV

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    You're Fraternising with the Enemy!!!

Ask the Navy IV

Do you have a question that wasn't covered in the guide? Is your question about the forums that other members might know the answer to? This is the place to ask. In this thread, only Navy members may answer questions.

Like the Ask a Moderator threads, spam in this thread will be deleted. This includes questions that have already been asked and answered, and off-topic comments and/or conversation.

Do not complain that you can't read through every page. There's a handy-dandy feauture right at the top of the thread that says Search this Thread. Put it to good use.

*side note*

This is the fourth thread of this kind. It would do you well to read through the others or at least search the others before posting here.

Thanks.
    Avvie is pic of my number one fans, Rielly and Mason! xoxo

Banner by SimplyBeing
    Read The Forum Rules! They're Etched in Stone . . .
    KC - My Friend Through Modship - Rest in Peace. <3

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    What's With Mars?
    Click Edit. Highlight your drabble and click on the second-from-the-top-toolbar the little speech bubble. It is bettween the mountain picture and the number sign or pound (#)
    INDEFINITE HIATUS

AMAZING banner by Julia (theopaleye)

golden_snitch91

I submitted a entry to a dabble competition and everyone else's was in a quote box. How do you do that?

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    And also please ignore the fact that the Gnargles have invaded and the time stamps are off, effectively posting your question AFTER the answer supplied.

Such a pain.

~Nicole

Banner by SimplyBeing

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    I just submitted a review, but it didn't appear under my reviews on my author page. Would someone explain how to turn the sign a review thing on?
    Thanks,
    -Meg

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMeg View Post
    I just submitted a review, but it didn't appear under my reviews on my author page. Would someone explain how to turn the sign a review thing on?
    Thanks,
    -Meg
    I'm actually not quite sure what you're asking. Your review is there, but it's just not showing up on your stats at all? If so, it's probably a glitch in the coding and likely won't happen again. If it's really weird and the author hasn't replied yet, then you could delete the review and resubmit it, hopefully garnering the proper function.

But as for 'turning on the sign a review thing', you might have to be more clear as to what it is you're looking to accomplish.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Sorry if I was unclear. All the ones that appear under the review tab on my author page say under reviewer it says MissMeg signed. Under the review that didn't appear under that tab, it didn't say signed. So, I'd assume that there's some way to turn it on and off. If nobody knows I'll ask a mod.
    -Meg
    Last edited by MissMeg; 05-25-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Slytherin Mom Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    MissMeg -

(Happy Birthday, by the way)

There isn't a way to turn off anything in regards to reviews. We have found often times that the review option on the archives is prone to glitches so it may be something that will fix itself. Sorry I can't help more.

~Nicole

Banner by SimplyBeing

Just-A-Dream

Confusion

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but when I tried to post in the 'questions' forum, it said I wasn't authorized.

Anyway, as I have been clicking this site, making myself acquainted with my surroundings, I have noted several references to being 'sorted' or having a 'house'. Now, I'm not stupid, I know what being sorted means, and I know to which houses are being referred. However, what I do not know, is how one is sorted.

Can you help me out?

ValkyrieRaylene
    It will only let me login to some parts of the beta boards. When I go to some places it tells me that I am not logged in and it won't recognize my account at all. I'm not sure what to do, as it is only for some places. Please help?
    Thanks,
    Jo