Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Brawl ~ WEEK 11 Results and FINAL WEEK~

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Attending a Deathday Party
    Kara -- well done!! Your drabble was AMAZING. And so was yours, Lori!!!! I honestly squee'd while reading both. It was incredibly difficult voting, so I'm very, very impressed that you both stuck with the brawl right to the very end. And congrats to all of the entrants as well!

EDIT: it seems that the new boards haven't cured the post Nargles. This is after Kara's post.
    Last edited by babewithbrains; 05-28-2011 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Nargles

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    CONGRATS KARA!!!! (Happy dances at a Gryffindor victory). And Lori, you are simply fab, you dont know how many times I voted for you
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    First Brush With A Dementor

Thank youuuuu and thank you everyone for making the past three months SO exciting.

Lori – I'm so honoured to have duelled with you in the end. And I loved both our Mollys

I bow to your incredible skills (as shown in the amount of points you take for Hufflepuff).
    This completely gorgeous banner, which makes me happier than a squirrel, was made by Hokey

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Where are you Wetherby?
    CONGRATULATIONS KARA!!!!!

Wow. Both of those drabbles were so fabulous. What a wonderful way to end the brawl

And congrats to Lori as well who gave an amazing fight to the finish! You were a tour de force and a formidable opponent.

AAAAAND thank you, Carole, for making this so much fun to be a part of! You were amazing and always kept us on our toes heheheh. Gosh, another brawl in September?!?! We all better start recovering now then lol.

Lovely banner by Minna! Icon from toreadabook on lj.

gwendalynne
    Good job, you two! Kara, you really deserve this win. I bow to your drabble-ing skills. Lori, the same goes to you! Even though you didn't win, I was awed by several of your brawl entries.

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Protecting Scabbers from Crookshanks
    YAYAY!

Congrats, Kara! Your drabble was amazing and you wrote such a wide variety of styles and characters throughout. I hope you expand a few of them in the future.

Lori, you will forever be my Brawl hero. There were so many times when your drabbles left me with my mouth hanging open. And so many winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns! I hope you are around for the next round as well. Hahaha! VICTORY FOR THE PUFFS YO!

Croll, thanks for doing this. I know there were times when it stressed you out - emotionally and otherwise - so thanks for sticking with us till the end, the wonderful prompts (though I will never forgive you for that toothbrush one), and for your wonderful and funny posts. I'll follow your lead and shoot Diggly stars up the sky.

~Natalie
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Here, just a tad later than I wanted, are your prizes, my pretties.

Kara

Please credit Russia for this amazing banner.

Lori

Please can you credit both Russia Snow and Bella (clabbert 2101) for this banner. Russia designed it, and Bella made an alteration for me.

Thank you for being great brawlers and hope to see you back in September (along with the rest of you)

~Madam Carmerta~
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    So proud of you, Karawr! Told you you could do it! <333
    ~Madam Russia xxxxxx
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.