Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RETURN OF THE BRAWL - Get your wands ready, drabblers! ~ Sign ups~

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Name: Aida
    House: Hufflepuff!
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Luna *points to icon
    Brawling weapon of choice: twin sabers
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): hm... James Potter, senior (alive) and junior?

Draco Malfoy wears leather trousers at the weekend. At the weekend? Is this another Britishism that I'm unaware of? I think proper US grammar would be during the weekend or possibly on the weekend... probably during.

EQ Edit: yes, it's a British turn of phrase. Unfortunately my US grammar book has been lost in the post. James Potter Snr and Jnr are both acceptable. I'm sure they will work hard in the bar and not get up to any mischief.
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Name: Sarah
    House: Gryffindor!
    Favourite Potterverse Character: James or Sirius
    Brawling weapon of choice: heated eyelash curler
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): Draco's leather trousers.

Psst, did you know, Draco Malfoy likes to indulge in a wee bit of leather trouser wearing on certain weekends?

Sarah x

EQ Edit: I will take the leather trousers. As long as they're not black. I already have a pair.
    RS Edit: I already told you, I will willingly hand over the trousers if you willingly hand over the boy

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    He's The Dog... He's An Animagus...
    Well...look what I found! >.>

I could never really resist a brawl
    It is why I nicked it from LJ, after all

Name: Teh Ebil One [Yes, that Ebil One]
    House: Ravenclaw, yo
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Draco Malfoy
    Brawling weapon of choice: meat cleaver
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): A chemistry set - first project: "make your own napalm" --- One great way to keep unruly forum users in check. <.< What?! I'm getting into Brawl!Mode

Draco Malfoy wears leather trousers at the weekend 'cause he's going to go see Harry, of course. I mean, why else would he wear leather trousers?! WHY?!
    EQ Edit: Ha ha ha - So glad to see you here. Hmm, and there was me thinking his leather trousers were reserved for his date with Hermione.
    Ebil One: Noooooo. Leather trousers = Hot Date with Harry
    EQ again: I keep thinking of Ross 'It's made a paste!"
    So, just jeans for Hermione, then?

(Yay! We're so happy to have you! If a little overwhelmed by the awesome that we have to live up to =p)

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

Otherwise, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Name: welshdevondragon
    House: Gryffindor
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Luna. Has to be.
    Brawling weapon of choice: Knuckleduster!
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): I don't know any of you that well but will a selection of exotic tea leaves suit?

Draco wears leather trousers at the weekend. You don't want to know what he wears during the week

EQ Edit: I do like a spot of tea, but none of that herbal malarkey. English Breakfast, Lapsang Souchong, Assam - all good for me. Not sure about Terri and Russia, mind you.
    RS Edit: I'm more of a Hot Chocolate girl myself...

Luna is popular today.

(She is ALWAYS popular, its those Nargles you see, they ooze popularity )
    Banner by Minna.

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Being Saved by Our Guardian Anglia
    Name: Minna
    House: Hufflepuff
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Hermione, Luna and for unknown reasons, Susan Bones.
    Brawling weapon of choice: A trebuchet and a cage full of Puffskeins. They're good for more than just Bludger practice...
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): I was going to say the Tenth Doctor, but a) someone's already mentioned him and b) Carole's already got one of those, I'm not sure she needs another. So I'll go with a magic portal into the Potterverse.
    RS Edit: Madam Russia could do with her own 10th Doctor though... *hint hint hint*

Draco Malfoy wears leather trousers at the weekend. Of course, I keep wanting to say "Draco Malfoy wears leather pants at the weekend," but our barmaids would read that entirely the wrong way.

(us being us... yes, yes we would.)
    EQ Edit: Why do you think I used the word 'trousers'? This is a family friendly board.

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Snape Hates Me
    Name: Cinderella Angelina
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Susan Bones is so minor as to be vanishing, but I've always loved her. Percy is fascinating; Hermione is resonating. I like Neville too.
    Brawling weapon of choice: Ten quick fingers that make two tiny fists. Ha ha, bet you didn't see that coming!
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): I'm not much of one for presents, unfortunately. A gift card to Honeydukes? A coupon for me to clean the bar one night so you can go out with any of the delightful young men listed by others? One time only.
    RS Edit: You sure we can't stretch you to twice?

something something Draco Malfoy something leather trousers something weekend something something.

EQ Edit: Hmm, I hope you reas the rules thoroughly, C.A.? I'll take your bar cleaning skills.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    First Brush With A Dementor

Name: Kara
    House: Gryffindor
    Favourite Potterverse Character: I'm gonna be lame and say Lily Evans
    Brawling weapon of choice: Me cutlass, arrr
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): I'd give you Petunia. Hear me out! She'd be dead useful in TTB. She'd do all the cleaning and wiping glasses and things for you – which would give you plenty of time to spend on other things/people/'gifts'. And when she gets too much, you just tell her that Dudley's been sick at Honeydukes, and she'll be off.
    RS Edit: Ooh, very well thought out, well done!

I have it from a reliable source that Draco Malfoy is in the habit of wearing leather trousers at weekends. I can't confirm though, because I don't usually hang out with the emo Slyths. (I do) Does make me wonder what he wears them with though. Hm. (Yum)
    This completely gorgeous banner, which makes me happier than a squirrel, was made by Hokey

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    Earning Points for Sheer Dumb Luck
    Name: Olivia
    House: Hufflepuff!
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Mmmm, most likely Remus Lupin or Mad-Eye Moody.
    Brawling weapon of choice: A cannon. Just a small one, though. Maybe a six-pounder.
    Present you’d give to the barmaids (be creative): A week's worth of romantic candlelit dinners with whomever you wish, complete with my services as a barsitter. A week for each of you.

Why yes, Draco Malfoy does wear leather trousers at the weekend.

Banner by the lovely Megan/FawkesToTheRescue

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Yay a brawl! In my first one, I made it to one of the last rounds, and in my second I was voted off in the first round - wonder where I'll end up this time...

Name: Hannah or Bob if you get any other Hannahs
    House: Slytherin of course (we are the best house since we get to have Draco Malfoy in our CR, and he has a tendency to wear leather trousers at the weekend for the house parties)
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Teddy Lupin or Ron Weasley
    Brawling weapon of choice: Something so sneak and secretive, I'm not going to tell you
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): You only get a present if I win and you know it would be something awesome so I would suggest accepting the bribe..
    RS Edit:
    EQ Edit: *through gritted teeth* How about not using that particular word?
    Bob: Mwhaha - I knew that would get to you

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

gwendalynne
    Name: Gwen
    Favourite Potterverse Character: Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione...
    Brawling weapon of choice: A dull spoon. Fear me.
    Present you'd give to the barmaids (be creative): As all various favorite characters have already been proffered, I offer to share Johnny Depp equally with each of you. And, yes, I can offer that, because Johnny is my personal property. But watch out, he has a habit of eating squeaky cheese when he thinks no one is watching him.

And speaking of the interesting habits of hotties, I have heard it said the Draco Malfoy likes to wear leather trousers at the weekend, you know. If you show up at Malfoy Manor this Saturday, you might catch a glimpse of him.

EQ Edit: Mr Depp is very acceptable. Let me just apply a bit more lippy.