Thread: 10 Kisses: Day 9

Hybrid View

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once

10 Kisses: Day 9

You have until 10:00 PM EST February 14 to submit an entry. Remember to read the rules! Please post your entry here! Feel free to also post it in your thread. However, if you want it to count towards the challenge it must be posted in this thread.

Use the following header:
    PHP Code:
    [b]Title:[/b]
    [
    b]Warnings:[/b]
    [
    b]Rating:[/b]
    [
    b]Word Count:[/bWill be double-checked
    Warning note: This contest has been run before, please do NOT attempt to reuse your drabbles from the first time this was run. I will know as I do have access to the previous contest entries. You will be disqualified if you do.

Type: Soft
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Title: Different
    Warnings: slash - boys kissing.
    Rating: 3rd-5th
    Word Count: 100. google docs

The kiss is soft, slow and sweet, though the trace of stubble on Scorpius’s cheeks and chin leaves him feeling vaguely annoyed underneath his enjoyment of Scorpius’s lips on his. It still feels different to kiss another man, even if he has only kissed a few girls before. There’s something more real about kissing Scorpius, something more essential, something that he can’t really explain. He can feel Scorpius’s heart pounding, desperately, faster and faster, even though the kiss stays slow. Scorpius’s fingers are caressing his hair, then they’re sliding down his neck to his back to hold him even closer.
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    Title: Most Beautiful
    Warnings: None
    Rating: 1st-2nd
    Word Count: 100 (MS Word)

He pulls away, gasping for air. We sit there as we try to catch our breath. I lay my head on his chest, and listen. I listen to the beat of his heart, the intake of his breath, and feel his chest rise and fall. It’s a strong chest, like any Quidditch player’s chest should be.

I feel him trace his finger along my jaw line, starting from the back of my ear. He leans down and whispers in my ear “I love you,” and softly kisses me. I realize then that soft kisses are the most beautiful of all.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Protecting Scabbers from Crookshanks
    Title: Reborn
    Warnings: Uhm...Calling this 'sexual' would sort of take away its emotional value.
    Rating: 1st-2nd yr
    Word Count: 100 on MSW.

Lucy always felt invisible, until he pressed his lips upon her forehead and said, “I need you.”

She thought her existence had nothing of importance, until he brushed his lips against her neck and said, “I want you.”

The only thing she felt comfortable with was loneliness, something which she’d mistaken for solitude. It changed when he gave her lips a swift kiss and said, “I love you.”

She did not know whether to laugh or cry; all she could think of was that his soft kisses were giving her a new life, and she would live it this time.
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Crouch attacked Krum!
    Title: Taste Testing
    Warnings: none
    Rating: 1st-2nd years
    Word Count: 132

Thank you, Natalie, for the beta work hehe.

The Melbourne sun beat down upon them as they walked down the main street. Ron felt faint from the heat and sighed in relief as Hermione pulled him down a narrow cobbled street. They stopped at a small café and collapsed into some chairs outside on the patio. The buildings towered above, their shadows casting a cool, damp shade upon them.

Hermione ordered, and soon enough a large bowl of gelato appeared in front of them. She took a spoon and slipped it into her mouth, leaving a light glazing of creamy passionfruit on her lips. Ron’s grin faded as he leant over and cupped her face in his hands.

He kissed her gently, his tongue trailing along her bottom lip. Hermione sighed into him.

“Good?” she asked quietly.

“Delicious,” corrected Ron.

Lovely banner by Minna! Icon from toreadabook on lj.

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    You Need Some Driving Lessons, Ron
    Title: Darkness
    Warnings: none
    Rating: 1/2nd
    Word Count: 100 (Word)

Hermione jerked awake in the darkness, her breathing ragged.

The next moment, there was a soft kiss on her bare shoulder and an arm snaking around her waist, pulling her into a comforting warmth.

“Nightmare?” he whispered sleepily into her hair.

She loved when he spooned her like this, but it rarely lasted: the position wasn’t comfortable for him. “We were walking with the kids—they were babies. Someone screamed, and we looked up… it was the Dark Mark.”

He kissed her shoulder again, breathing into her hair. “Just a dream, love.”

She closed her eyes again, relaxing. “I know.”
    Lovely banner by Minna

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    McGonagall Likes My Quidditch Skills
    Title: Standards
    Warnings: soft kiss?
    Rating: 1-2 years
    Word Count: 249. No suing business, all right?

'standards'

‘You could’ve been gracious about it.’

‘Gracious? What for? He gave me a bet, I took it and won it. And because he’s an arse I got the bonus of rubbing his nose in it with the whole school watching.’

‘It was hardly a challenge.’

‘Ho, ho!’ He’s shaking his head but smiling. He is sitting in the one of the broad window ledges that overlooks the Forbidden Forest. ‘I do work hard. You underestimate my efforts, Evans.’

I get up from the four-poster and walk to his window. ‘You're a bugger who always gets what he wants easily.’

He laughs slightly at the undertone of accusation in my voice. ‘I didn’t get you easily,’ he says boldly. His voice is soft. He pulls me in between his legs. The sun is setting outside, and it darkens his eyes. I climb on his thighs and am as tall as the length of the window. My hands begin trembling because we’re sitting so close to the edge, and I can’t help but feel like this seems the edge of everything. ‘Does this mean you agree?’

‘No.’ I bring his face up and press my lips lightly against his. After a few seconds, he pulls me breathlessly away from him.

‘You’re in the mood for this, I could tell. But see behind me, I ought to at least bargain for a snog before plummeting to my death.’

‘I must be offended. You forget James that you’d be taking me with you.’
    And he did. -sigh-

"Same story, different versions, and all are true."
    - Tia Dalma, Pirates of the Caribbean II

Lovely banner by ze bean and avatar from the brilliant
    LJ home of mrserinreynolds

deviantART page here

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Title: No Choice
    Warnings: Character Death, Mental Disorders, Violence
    Rating: 3rd/5th Years
    Word Count: 100 (Word07)

You gave me no choice, love.

Theo looked at the blood-soaked floor where the body of the only person to ever love him had fallen. He’d told her he was dangerous, that he wasn’t all right, but she had always believed that there was good in him. Well, she’d been wrong. Dead wrong.

With a snort of derision, Theo knelt next to Susan’s body and endowed her rapidly cooling lips with the softest of kisses. He would miss her more than anyone else, but looking up at the noose swinging from the rafters, he knew no one would miss him.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.