Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Kisses: Day 8

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once

10 Kisses: Day 8

You have until 8:00 PM EST February 13 to submit an entry. Remember to read the rules! Please post your entry here! Feel free to also post it in your thread. However, if you want it to count towards the challenge it must be posted in this thread.

Use the following header:
    PHP Code:
    [b]Title:[/b]
    [
    b]Warnings:[/b]
    [
    b]Rating:[/b]
    [
    b]Word Count:[/bWill be double-checked
    Warning note: This contest has been run before, please do NOT attempt to reuse your drabbles from the first time this was run. I will know as I do have access to the previous contest entries. You will be disqualified if you do.

Type: French
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Title: Mad As a Hatter
    Warnings: Sexual Innuendo
    Rating: 3rd/5th Years
    Word Count: 100 (MsW07)

“You know what, Al: Trelawney's ‘Inner Eye’ needs poked.”

Albus laughed. “Come on, Elijah, she’s an old woman who only has a job because Flitwick feels bad for her. Dad says she’s mad as a hatter.”

“You know, everyone would take Divination if your sister was teaching. Oh, the things I’d do to my crystal ball...” Elijah stuck out his tongue and mimed French kissing, only to feel Albus’s elbow connect with his ribcage.

Through clenched teeth, Albus said, “Say that again and you won’t know your ‘crystal balls’ from mucky old tea leaves. Got it?”

“Got it,” squeaked Elijah.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Title: Experience
    Warnings: snogging, slash, implied sexual... situations?
    Rating: 3rd-5th
    Word Count: 100, Google Docs

Even though Albus is older, he often feels much less experienced. He had never kissed anyone before Gellert. He had never wanted to kiss anyone before Gellert. He wants... he’s not even sure what he wants, just that he does and that it burns and wakes him in the middle of the night, gasping for breath.

Gellert smiles and leans towards him. “Close your eyes,” he whispers.

Albus feels his breath hitch as he obeys. Gellert’s lips are against his, and then a sudden swipe of a wet, muscular tongue against his lower lip. He opens his mouth for more.
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    Title: Fireworks
    Warnings: None
    Word Count: 100 (MSW07)

She had absolutely no experience when it came to kissing. Sure, she had had the occasional peck on the lips, but when it came to anything else...well, she was clueless.

Mind you, she had never actually felt like this before either. She got butterflies every time he locked eyes with her. He was doing that now, and she felt the butterflies take flight. He pulled her in, and lowered his lips to hers. This was no small kiss. Slowly, he advanced the kiss, until she allowed his tongue entrance. She wrapped her arms around his neck and felt the fireworks.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Title: Spin the Bottle
    Warnings: Sexual Situations (?)
    Rating: 3rd-5th Years
    Word Count: 100 – MS Word 2010

Victoire watched the empty Butterbeer bottle spin lazily on the dormitory floor. It was late and the older students had just upped the stakes on their game by adding a “French” element.

‘Grabby Graeme’ leered at her when the bottle stopped. With a clammy hand, he pulled her into his lap and planted his chapped lips on her own. Victoire shuddered when she felt his slimy tongue on her lips and she quickly drew away.

“Oi, no fair.” Graeme complained “That wasn’t a proper go!”

“Technically,” Victoire replied cuttingly. “You kissed me and I am half French. Voilŕ, French kissing.”
    Banner photographed by me and edited by xBeccaxBlackx
    It was worth the chocolate : )

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"
    — Gerard Way

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Title: Too Much Information
    Warnings: Sexual Situations
    Rating: 3rd-5th years
    Word Count: 100 on 2008 Word for Mac

Albus slipped inside the dormitory, hoping he hadn’t woken up James. Something moved on the bed at the far end.

Oh Merlin! Albus slammed his hand over his mouth. Charlotte was in here. Super fit, Gryffindor Chaser Charlotte. With James.

Was that tongue? Oh crap, that was tongue! He stepped back, silently, but his foot caught on the rug and he tripped.

“Albus!” shouted James. “What the heck?”

“I’m leaving, I’m leaving!” he replied, shielding his eyes from Charlotte’s bare chest. “Here’s the potion for your rash!” He tossed the bottle at the bed. “Mum just owled it through now.”

Banner by me. Icon from toreadabook on lj.

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Sleepover In The Great Hall!
    Title: The Real Thing
    Warnings: Sexual Situations, Femmeslash
    Word Count: 100 on MSW

“This is my first,” said Dominique nervously, as Maudie slowly unbuttoned her shirt.

“You’re having a lot of first’s tonight,” replied Maudie, who had now begun to kiss her right ear softly. “Riding in a car, trying out a cigarette…”

Looking downright scared, Dominique said, “I’ve never even properly kissed anyone before.”

“Really?” Maudie drew back, surprised. “Not tried the boys at school?”

“If you mean merely getting somebody’s tongue invading your mouth,” Dominique said airily, “then yes. I have.”

“Ahhh.” With a smile, Maudie pulled her closer. “Then let me show you what a real French kiss is like.”
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3

thegirllikeme
    Title: Lessons
    Warnings: Sexual Situations
    Word Count: 100 on Word

*is seriously in a Salazar/Rowena phase*

“Not everything can be learned from books, Rowena.”

“Books are the ultimate source of knowledge. What could possibly not be learned from them?”

Salazar gave a twisted grin. “Kissing. Such a thing takes more…hands on experience.”

Her breath was coming a little faster now. “And who would you have teach me?”

“No one but me, fair Rowena.”

Her cheeks flushed with excitement. “Then teach me.”

He obliged. His warm tongue licked her lips, and she unlocked her mouth to allow him entrance. It was a study of tongues and lips and teeth and sighs. And he was a wonderful teacher.

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    You Need Some Driving Lessons, Ron
    Title: Consent
    Warnings: none
    Rating: 3/5th
    Word Count: 210 (sacrificing a point for the integrity of the drabble--haha)

I kissed him first.

I kissed him first, and he still mentions it as evidence of my great impatience.

What else could I have done? We had only an hour or so, walking in the grounds before the final task. There was no time for my usual flirtatious games. At the greenhouse, I lifted up on cautious toes and kissed him softly. He pulled back, neither surprised nor bothered, and gave me a curious look.

“How old are you?”

“Eighteen,” I told him. It was almost the truth: only three weeks until my birthday.

He smiled with relief and drew near again, touching my face with the back of his fingers. Then he dipped his head and brought his lips to mine, kissing me tenderly several times. I was hardly inexperienced, but there was something new in him, something entirely fresh and irresistible. The thrill of him was intoxicating. He was a gentleman, but he knew what he was doing. I held onto him, wanting more… and finally, with his mouth, he asked, and I said yes, and he deepened the kiss.

He was everything and there was nothing else. And I knew: this was the one.

He asked, and I said yes. With Bill, I always say yes.
    Seriously cool banner by Julia

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Obliviate!
    Title: Untitled
    Warnings: none
    Rating: 3/5th
    Word Count: 100

There’s a party raging around me, a Quidditch Cup doing the rounds again and again. But I’m waiting. Waiting for him. Suddenly, the portrait hole swings open and the noise stops.

He walks in, eyes casting nervously about him. The cheering errupts again, and he looks triumphant. I walk forwards, towards him.

I’m determined now. Nobody can stop me, not Ron, not Dean. I look up at him, and I see the look I have always longed for in his eyes. He bends his head, and our lips meet, and slowly, ever so slowly, I let my tongue caress his.
    I hate this, but I feel I have to enter something!

Sarah x

Wonderful avvie by psijupiter. Totally brilliant and amazing banner by Julia/the opaleye!