Thread: 10 Kisses: Day 5

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once

10 Kisses: Day 5

You have until 8:00 PM EST February 10 to submit an entry.

Remember to read the rules! Please post your entry here! Feel free to also post it in your thread. However, if you want it to count towards the challenge it must be posted in this thread.

Use the following header:
    PHP Code:
    [b]Title:[/b]
    [
    b]Warnings:[/b]
    [
    b]Rating:[/b]
    [
    b]Word Count:[/bWill be double-checked
    Barmaid Edit: Type - Forbidden kiss

Warning note: This contest has been run before, please do NOT attempt to reuse your drabbles from the first time this was run. I will know as I do have access to the previous contest entries. You will be disqualified if you do.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Title: Eyes Cast Down
    Warnings: Sexual Situations/Innuendo
    Rating: 3rd/5th Years
    Word Count: 100 (MsW07)

He couldn’t stop. She wasn’t his to have, but he couldn’t get enough of her taste, her smell, her touch, her soft gasps of ecstasy as they echoed in an empty classroom. Even though all of this rightly belonged to Prongs, Remus couldn’t give it up.

She was a drug, a heady hallucinogen that made him believe, just for a moment, that their illicit kisses were not wrong and that they would still be able to look James in the eye when they got back to the common room after their patrol. But they couldn’t... or at least not Remus.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    McGonagall Likes My Quidditch Skills
    Title: Keep you alive for your sin
    Warnings: AU, mention of character death, profanity
    Rating: 3-5th year
    Word Count: 242
    A/N: I know I'm totally killing the purpose of the 100 words, but this is just way too much fun to stop at 100. My personal challenge is to see how many drabbles I can get the inspiration for from the song Hurricane by 30 seconds to Mars.

'keep you alive for your sin'

He lowers her limp body on the sofa. His open wrist is running the same colour of blood as her drenched hair. He smoothes a hand over her forehead. She moans at the touch. Pain and anger stab at Sirius’s chest. Before, he can stop himself, his lips are on her. They taste of fear and panic and debris. His heart is pounding and he thinks he could crush her if he tried to make his pain less this way. She moans again and jerks her head away.

Sirius feels like she slapped him.

‘Oh, God, you can’t.’ She’s pushing herself up. She pulls her legs up to her chest, tears suddenly coursing down her cheeks. ‘I have his – I can’t let go – h-his memory.’ She covers her blotched face in her hands and the ring on her finger stares accusingly at him in the darkness.

‘I brought you out of there alive when your stupidity killed the one person that mattered in my life! I earned the f***ing right to do what I want!’

His chest is closing like he’s lying down with bricks on it, and he wants to just sit beside her and cry with her.

She’s crying ‘I’m sorry, oh God, I’m sorry,’ when he wants her to shout, so he can scream at her for being so stupid.

He becomes scared when she's struggling to breathe. Why couldn't he just let her be after what she'd done?

-Akay

"Same story, different versions, and all are true."
    - Tia Dalma, Pirates of the Caribbean II

Lovely banner by ze bean and avatar from the brilliant
    LJ home of mrserinreynolds

deviantART page here

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Title: Eyes Wide Shut
    Warnings: None
    Rating: 1st-2nd Years
    Word Count: 100 on 2008 Word for Mac

I couldn't help myself!

His eyes closed when the music stopped and held her closer. It was as if this wasn’t real. He thought that if his eyes remained closed then he could pretend they weren’t alone in a tent, abandoned. She was still in his arms, her chest falling up and down gently against him, her breath hot at his neck.

If he couldn’t see her then he could pretend she was someone else, entirely. He bent his head and a small smile crept across his face at her intake of breath. Their lips met and all he could think of was Ginny.

Banner by me. Icon from toreadabook on lj.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    Title: Behind the Tapestry
    Warnings: None
    Rating: 3rd-5th
    Word Count: 100 (MSWord07)

She leans against the wall as his lips crash into hers, his hands exploring her soft curves. She sighs contentedly but soon pulls away.

“You know we can’t do this,” she murmurs, as he pulls her back in.

“I know,” he whispers against her ear, “but I don’t really care”.

She allows him to resume kissing her, but she knows it’s not real. It’s only a diversion, something to keep their minds off the whispers of war outside the safety of the castle. If anyone saw, there’d be a lot to pay, but in this moment, she no longer cares.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Title: The Chance and the Malfoy
    Warnings: Sexual situations
    Rating: 3rd-5th year
    Word Count: 100 exactly (Word)

This story is about two characters I mentioned in an one-shot I wrote ages ago.

He grabbed her cheeks with his hands and kissed her on the lips. Lucinda Malfoy moved away, wiping her mouth in mock disgust, but Chance knew she had enjoyed it. They had kissed before. She whispered to him that he was like the sun, whilst her fiance was cold like the moon.

“We have to stop doing this,” she said, as he hugged her.

“I can kiss whoever I like. You cannot.”

He grabbed her hand and twisted the engagement ring off her finger.

“You don’t have to marry him, you know.”

“I do. Who else could I marry?”

“Me.”
    Banner by Minna.

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Sleepover In The Great Hall!
    Title: Malfoys and Weasleys
    Warnings: Sexual Situations, Slash
    Rating: 3rd-5th yr
    Word Count: 100 on MSWord. No dashes or ellipses.

Malfoys and Weasleys. Chalk and cheese. Oil and water.

It’s an old adage. Generations of Malfoys have followed it stringently. They expect nothing less from me; they keep close tabs on my movements to make sure I don’t get too friendly with the multitude of Weasley girls running around Hogwarts.

They’re doing it wrong.

As I pull him closer, I can picture it happening: chalk melting with cheese, oil and water swirling together as a Malfoy and a Weasley kiss, their lips merging tenderly and then passionately, putting to rest a stupid rule that could never have kept us apart.
    ]

Banner by BELLA THE HELLA. <3

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Earning Points for Sheer Dumb Luck

Title: Forbidden Kiss
    Warnings: Sexual Situations
    Rating: 1-2 Years
    Word Count: Will be double-checked! 100 Words (MS Word 2007)

She made quick work of him. He didn’t want to give in, but he felt empty. He needed something, anything, and she was there. What could he say? She ran a finger down his chest and he gasped for air when their lips broke apart. He buried his face in her neck and his nostrils filled with the scent of her lavender shampoo. Gideon ran his fingers through her blonde locks and unhooked her bodice with quick fingers.

“This is so wrong,” he sighed.

“You keep saying that,” whispered Narcissa, taking him by the hand. “Lucius plays his games, too.”

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    Earning Points for Sheer Dumb Luck
    Title: Blurring
    Warnings: Slight Sexual Situations
    Rating: 1st-2nd years
    Word Count: 100 exactly (MS Word Mac 2008)

She knew at once she was dreaming.

She wound through the Great Hall, the dancers spinning in the torchlight, her periwinkle robes billowing around her. She looked around at the faces swirling around her, but they all blurred. Save one.

She began to panic. He was not the one she had come here with. She knew that if she kissed him, did anything with him, it would change their friendship forever.

He wrapped his arms around her, then leaned his head down and slowly, teasingly played his lips against hers.

She jolted awake, then buried her face in her pillow.

Banner by the lovely Megan/FawkesToTheRescue

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Title: Last Kiss
    Warnings: slight slash. same as all the others I've submitted for this competition
    Rating: 1st-2nd
    Word Count: 100. MS Word ...05?

Albus hasn’t seen Gellert in person in years. Wizarding photographs are somewhat better at capturing someone than Muggle photographs, but there is still something missing in the photographs. Gellert smiles differently in person, or maybe he just smiles differently at Albus.

“I’ve missed you,” Gellert says, stepping close, leaning even closer.

“Don’t talk to me,” Albus snaps, pulling back and drawing his wand, even as a familiar pang hits him in the chest.

Gellert sighs. “A duel to decide the fate of humanity then. But first.” He moves close again and steals a kiss from Albus’s lips. “One last kiss.”
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ