Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Maple's Banners! :D

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    Thanks for posting

There you go! (Hopefully its the right one )

I am AVAILABLE
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Two new banners!!

And another one

Again!

Im still AVAILABLE!
    Last edited by Maple_and_PheonixFeather; 09-06-2011 at 04:09 AM.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Maple. You have not posted in an age. I want you to make more pretties. Now, please. I has request.

Title of your Story: For Them
    Author Name: hogwartsbookworm (doesn't hafta be on there, though, if it looks better without)
    Catch phrase: n/a
    Overall look of the banner: Cheerful, light colors. If you wanted to put a crib or similar baby stuff in the background, that'd be cool.
    Fonts: Whatever font you like. Just... keep the color of the font boring. Not... bright red or something.
    Characters: Hermione and Ron; preferably Emma and Rupert. As long as they are smiling, I don't care what pics of them you use. Although, if Rupert looked slight surprised, that might be nice. Oh, and they probably ought to look old enough to be parents.
    Story Summary: Linky.
    Coming home late from an Auror assignment, Ron faces a conversation he didn't expect... at least, not for a few more years.
    Banner size: 250X500 or so.
    Have You Requested This Banner Before?: Nope. I wrote this forever ago, and just recently realized I never got a banner for it.

I love your Crush banner. It's just beautific. And your Crazier banner is very creative. I really love the coloring. The girl looks like she belongs with the background.

The Broken banner has just mega-fantastic picture placement. I think if you used color balance and brightness-contrast on the picture of Hermione to darken her up and make her lighting a bit more blue, so she melds with the rest of the banner, it'd look even better.

With the Taking Chances banner, I hafta admit, I didn't even notice the smaller/semi-see though pics of Hermione reading and Oliver on his broom. At least, not until I looked at the challenge the banner was made for, at the bit where you give credit for the pics you used in your banner, and I saw that you had credited pictures I hadn't noticed, so I looked for them. Maybe you could up the opacity on those pics, so they actually show up?

Yep. You are amazing. *hugs* I am excited for that banner!
    Last edited by hogwartsbookworm; 10-05-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    On Hiatus. Banner by the amazing Minnabird!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    This took so long, I'm sorry

I didn't really have much inspiration for it, so this is the result haha:

K, Maple is out and available.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Dude, that's amazing. I love that picture of Hermione, it's perfect! I will be putting that up in my sig momentarily.
    On Hiatus. Banner by the amazing Minnabird!