Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Maple's Banners! :D

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    YAY! A request! I have a day off today, so it might be done today, if not it should be done within a week. Just check back and I'll edit it in.
    EDIT 1: It looks like I'll have it within a week, I have started it though!
    EDIT 2: Alrighty, done!

One:

Two:

And my personal favourite:

Let me know if you have any changes you would like (I didn't really know how to make it all 50s like *embarrassed face*)

PS I read your fic, and it was the first slash story I ever read...I should have left a review, come to think of it...

Thanks for the request!

And I am completely AVAILABLE!
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Oh they're lovely! Thank you so much! I think my favourite is the third one as well. Aw I'll put it in my siggy in the morning! Thank you! And it would be lovely if you left a review....Do you have stories up on MNFF? I'll review in payment! (And I'll credit obviously) Thanks again!
    Banner by Minna.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Resurrecting my thread

Blech, I made this one a really really long time ago, and now looking at it, I don't like it much, but whatever.

I rather like this one:

And finally, I made a bunch of avvies for the Great Avvie Challenge that I unfortunately couldn't get in, but here they are, I'm rather proud of them.

I am AVAILABLE!
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Black_Rose
    oh wow! the moment I saw that you had a banner thread, a huge smile crept across my face. Then I saw your awesome banners and I started to giggle Ok here is my request...

If it's possible, I'd like an avvie. Id like one with Sirius on it (but a clean Sirius, don't really like my men rugged :P ) and could it say "Stop it now" in the top half and "I'm Sirius" in the bottom half, normal font will do. If you want to take on this wiity avvie, I'd be thrilled, but I understand if you're busy.

Thanks for reading this

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Hey Rose! For sure I will take this on, just give me a few days, mostly as I have some big events this weekend, but I'll be sure to have it done asap

EDIT:
    Here are two. I really like the second one...Let me know if you want any changes

Last edited by Maple_and_PheonixFeather; 06-27-2011 at 09:20 PM.

Black_Rose
    I hope I don't sound like a picky muppet but I think I'd like a few things changed. By any chance would you be able to use a different Sirius? Something like in your previous post under 'Maple's avvies #2' However, I really love the font you used on the both of them, especially the second one Yeah maybe stick with the font of the second one but with a different Sirius if that's not too much of a hassle please.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Haha, when you said clean, I thought you meant like, clean shaven haha. Ok, here are two edited ones

The green didn't really show on the second one, so I had to change it. Let me know if you want anything else changed.
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!

Black_Rose
    Hah now that is more like it! (claps excitedly). These are so awesome, but not as awesome as you obviously I think I'm gonna go with the first one. These are so cool

Thank you very VERY much

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Hey Maple!

I've been meaning to post in your thread for a LONG time, and now I finally have a reason . I want one of the avvies you made for the Avatar Challenge. The 3rd image of the first set, i.e., Dobby. Can I please have it?

--Nadia

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!

Fifth Year Hufflepuff
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    perfect . I'm putting it up now. Thanks, dear!

--Nadia

EDIT: This is after Maple's post.

{iBAbanner!} ~♥~ {iDrabble!} ~♥~ {iExcerpt!} ~♥~ {iPuff!}

Awesomical banner by TM_WandStick/Toni!
    Chapter 12 up!