Thread: Editing

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    What's With Mars?

Editing

I saw that someone suggested that you receive email notification when someone quotes your post, and I was thinking that it would be useful if you received email notification when someone edits your posts. I realize that this is maybe a little unrealistic, as sometimes you edit your own posts, and I'm not sure how you would set up an email notification system like that (perhaps someone PM's you? No, too much manual work, haha) but I think it would be useful when it comes to things like classes. I never know when my homework has been graded and sometimes I like to know what mods have to say when they edit my posts.

Again, I don't see how this would work, but it's just a suggesstion/something to think about.
    INDEFINITE HIATUS

AMAZING banner by Julia (theopaleye)

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    I don't know whether or not this would be technically feasible, but I doubt it. And if you read the other thread, then you'd also seen the mod's answer.

As for when to know whether your homework has been graded or not: Usually, profs keep a thread where they update whenever they have a week graded so when a new post has been made there, you should automatically know that your homework has been graded so you can check your homework thread out.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^