Thread: 6th year Potions

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs

Sitting in a corner writing suspiciously.

6th year Potions

Could anybody tell me who else was in Harry's sixth year potions class?

wishbones and witches
    There were a dozen students altogether: four Slytherins, four Ravenclaws, three Gryffindors and a Hufflepuff.

Three of the Slytherins are Blaise Zabini, Theodore Nott and Draco Malfoy, but I don't think the other one's named. It also says that Crabbe and Goyle didn't make the class and, since there are no other Slytherin boys that we know of, it must be either Pansy, Daphne, Millicent or one of the other (unnamed) Slytherin girls.

Three of the Ravenclaws are Terry Boot, Michael Corner and Padma Patil. Since Terry and Michael are good friends with Anthony Goldstein, I think there's a good chance of him being the other Ravenclaw in the class.

The other students are pretty straight-forward. It's just the Trio and Ernie Macmillan.

Hope I helped!
    xxSue

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs

Sitting in a corner writing suspiciously.
    Thank you. Much appreciated. Not having the books to hand makes checking facts like this so awkward.

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    I doubt the extra Slytherin is Pansy. I think we'd know if it was her because she'd be all over Draco.

Also, Hermione says Pansy is stupid (in OOTP when she discovers Pansy is a prefect), so whilst this might just be spite, she possibly doesn't have the smarts to do NEWT Potions.

~Carole~
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    The extra Slytherin could also be the mysterious Moon whose first name began with 'Lil-'.

And for the extra Ravenclaws, let's also not forget the three other girls in the year: Lisa Turpin, Morag MacDougal, and Mandy Brocklehurst.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!