Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator -- Part VIII

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

pandora's box: Unfortunately, your reviews will disappear as well if you delete a fic. You could always copy and paste them to a Word document, so you'll have them if you wish to save them.

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

2. 02-12-2007, 11:31 PM

pandora's box
    Thank you! One more question, is there any way to resubmit an already validated chapter? I want to do some major editing.

And also, for another story, is there a way to change the title?

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    Pandora's Box: You can edit it now that the chapter is already posted. The chapter won't go through the queue, since it's already been validated.

Thanks to opaleye for the lovely banner!

Chaser921

Story link to banner

Okay, I'm relativly new to Mugglenet Fan Fiction and not very computer savy. I've tried looking through the threads and FAQ and I still can't get it to work. How do I put a banner on my author's page that links to the story it was made for? The banner is at photobucket. I've seen people do it, but every time I try it messes up. I've managed to get the banner on the page, but not link it. Please help!

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

Chaser, on photobucket, you'll find the "HTML tag" option. C & P that one onto your author page, but change the link that says "www.photobucket.com" to the link of your story.

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

Unregistered

Forum switch

I heard that there is going to be a forum switch. Is it true?

madam pudifoot
    I have a problem. At least I think it's a problem. On my stat page it says that I've got four people who have me as a favorite author, but when I click to see who they are, there are only two names listed. The names are also directly on top of each other so I can't actually read them, although that seems like more of a page sizing error than anything.

I don't know, one of the two people showing has a [0] next to their name and they don't have any stories listed on their page... The other one has one story though. I really have no idea what's going on... unless the one with [0] has other favorite stories and the other two don't...

WhittyLeah
    Unregistered: I have heard nothing of a forum switch...and admin could answer this better.

madam pudifoot: Only the people who have favourited you and have stories up come up on the list. The other two people who have favourited you do not have fics posted, that is why they don't show up. It is probably a sizing error.

Venna Black

Please, help me!

Hello,
    My name is Venna, and I'm a new member of this forum. I've tried to post a fic search, but it said I was not autorised to start a new discussion. Do I need to do something to fix this problem?

murgatroid

Pet romance

I have just submitted a fic that is a romance shipping Hedwig and Pigwidgeon. I'm not familiar with the rules enough to judge whether this alloed or not - is it?
    Someone said to me that it is too anti-canon, shipping animals, but my story is completely possible within the boundaries of canon.

Just wanted to make sure before I get an email saying it is all wrong