Thread: Silly Triwizard Tournement bunny needs a loving home.

Hybrid View

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch

Silly Triwizard Tournement bunny needs a loving home.

Characters involved: The other tournement entrants from Beaxbatons.
    Mood of plot bunny: Playful, sarcastic, slightly snippy.
    Plot line:
    There is a saying among the witches at our school, almost an unofficial motto.Oł va les dames de Beauxbatons, elligible les sorciers suivent. Where the ladies of Beauxbatons go, elligible wizards follow. I think it would be more correct to say, Where the ladies of Beauxbatons go, intruige follows. I am Marie Devereaux, and this is the story of the French Witches at Hogwarts.
    The story begins with Madam Maxime announcing that select students shall be traveling to Hogwarts for the Tournement. The seventh years who do best at their classes over the next month shall be taken to England for a chance to represent their school. Among the seventh years of Beauxbatons, Fleur Delacour and Marie Devereaux (myself) are the ruling queens. The entire school is divided between we two. When we are both among the chosen students taken to England, tensions rise. Which witch will be chosen as the Beauxbatons champion? And which witch does Alexandre Sauvage really like?
    Sorry for the terrible summary, but basically, I imagined this story to be from the perspective of Fleur's compitition, talking about the tournement, boys, who is going out with who, clothes, and fluff. If I had been able to write it, I would have made sure to be very satirical and sarcastic. I wanted to show just how absurd their competition is, which makes the tragic event of Cedric's death even more startling in contrast.
    Other details:
    I really rather like this bunny, but I find that I don't really have time for it, and it isn't really my sort of story anyway. I hope someone who will be able to do it justice will take it.
    On Hiatus. Banner by the amazing Minnabird!

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    I've never adopted a plot bunny before, but this one sounds pretty fun and interesting. I have writer's block right now, and I think I should try writing something different for a little while.

Could I try writing it, and decide whether to post later? Let me know!

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenog Jones
    Could I try writing it, and decide whether to post later? Let me know!
    I would be ok with that, but I'm not sure about the mods... See it says in the rules-

Quote Originally Posted by teh rulemakers
    4. You may answer a thread with "I'm interested in writing this bunny." However, you are expected to edit that post later with the link to your story.

5. If you decide you cannot follow through with the story, please post a reply saying you no longer wish to keep it.

6. Just as real adoption agencies do this, I will be dropping by two to three weeks after you have claimed a plot bunny and will request that you send me a sample and/or outline of your story within a day or two. If this is not met, I will put the bunny back up for adoption.

7. A story, or at least a chapter, must at least be in the queue no more than three months after adopting. If you have difficulties meeting this requirement, PM the author of the thread and me.
    So, if you decided to adopt this cute fluffy bunny, you would need to be responsible for it, and make sure you do write it... Otherwise you might have a mod on your case, and the poor little bunny would be brought back here, to the adoption center.

Thank you for the offer. If you think you can take care of the bunny well enough to keep bunny case workers off your back, then go ahead! If not, then that's alright, I'm sure someone else will be unable to resist this fluffy little bunny.

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    Okay, I'm going to write it then. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it.

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Awesome.

Great. Be sure to post the link! I'll want to read it!

Mods, this bunny has now been adopted, you may do whatever it is you do with adopted-bunny-threads.