Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Draco Malfoy - Part II

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    So I'm writing a Draco/OC romance, but I don't want it to be too sweet or sappy, more dark and hateful. The OC is Harry as a girl. So how romantic do you think Draco is? Is he just interested in a challenge,or can he be sweet sometimes? Also, how much romance is too much? I don't want them to love each other… not at first.

This is my new hunger games fanfic!
    banner and avvie by me

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    Uhm, romantic isn't a word I'd apply to Draco, unless there's something in it for him. Snide, sarcastic and above all arrogant, I can't see him being interested in any romance unless it was an act and it was the only way he could get to be with the girl.

Draco at school wouldn't have wanted to be with Harry/Harriet unless he felt absolutely compelled to by either a Potion or lust because Harry/Harriet was a half-blood and he'd only associate with pure-bloods.

Once actually in love with a girl (or maybe a boy), I would think he could be sweet, but I think that would come much later when he's a grown man, and there'd always be something in it for him.

Carole
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow
    Thank you so much for your feedback! I really wasn't sure if Draco could be sweet at all. I think likely the way he'd want to be with her is through lust, or maybe he was curious about her. Thanks again!

This is my new hunger games fanfic!
    banner and avvie by me