Thread: Very AU non-Dramione

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors

Very AU non-Dramione

I'm wondering if there are some AU fics out there (not Dramione or Draco/Ginny) in which Voldy wins. If not, anything that's just really AU is good. Except please not Dramione.

Thankee,
    Megan

Edit: Ack, I somehow seem to have posted this in the wrong place. (I meant to post it in "what I'd like to see".) But I can't figure out how to delete it!

Edit2: Thank you for moving this!

Edit3: Great reccomendations! I love them!
    Kinda really hiatus-y at present.
    And Julia, this avatar is really pretty. Je l'adore.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Being Chased by Singing Dwarves with Valentines
    This one is complete fluff but it doesn't fit the Voldemort thing but it's pretty AU.

A Cinderella Story - In the Universe of Harry Potter by Powerful_Quill
    GRYFFINDOR PRIDE!
    Avvie by me, banner by TM_Wandstick.
    It matters not what one is born, but what they become.Don't let your praying knees get lazy, and love like crazy!

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    Ooh, I often look for these fics too and they're hard to find - for some reason, Voldie winning seems to go hand in hand with Dramione!

Halfway to Infinity by Eponine is an amazing AU fic. I have just taken over as the beta, having read the first 40 chapters in a day. It's a bit different to usual voldie wins fics in that it is set 50 years after the war, and features almost entirely OCs. However, it is definitely a good read - it is so long that you quickly grow to know and love the OCs, and there are some familiar canon characters in there too. It's a great mix of action and other elements and not romance based at all - completely plot focused.

Best of all it'll keep you going for a while. ANd before you worry that it's incomplete, I can tell you that it's all been written and is being betaed as fast as I can go, so you'll be seeing frequent updates!

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.