Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: SPEW Babble #43

MerryD
    Just popping into inform everyone that I've commented on all the LoveNotes that have been posted so, you know, you may want to go check on yours again.

(not that I'm arrogant enough to think that you all are just dying to know what I thought of your stories or anything . . .)

I can't believe it's almost March! February has gone unbelievable fast and I both dread and can't wait for the end of March--I find out where I got into college! O.O

--Mere

Edit: OI. TOP OF THE PAGE. AGAIN. >.>

Vorona
    Screwed up posting -- This should be after Jess' post.

I'd say "Welcome!" but I think it would be silly, since I'm going to leave, too.

I'm too passionate about unpopular ideas and I don't have the stamina to deal with it. I HATE Snape because the topic ALWAYS makes me write posts, and I ALWAYS regret it because my opinions are unpopular and I don't have the mental or emotional stamina to follow up my initial posts with the kind of rigorous defense they require. Then, that makes me feel stupid and weak. I'm not a bad person . . . I just chew off more than I can handle.

I hate the fact that I feel guilty when I don't participate more, but then when I do participate, I screw it up.

I can't do this anymore. I'm not strong enough. That's my problem, and I take full responsibility for it. That's why I understand that I have to leave these forums.

jenny b
    I have several annoucements today!

First of all, Spire has decided to leave us for the time being. It's sad to see you go, dear. But she is staying on board as part of the RAC, which is fantastic!

And we herald the long-awaited return of a lovely member!

Welcome back, Selina!

Wooooo!

And then one more shiny thing for you to squeal about:

Welcome to SPEW, Soraya/babewithbrains!

Now bring out the tiramisu and let's party like only SPEWers can!

Dorkalecki Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    *waves to Spire*

It has been lovely to have you here, and here's hoping to a return down the road!

*squishes Selina*

Yay, school is no longer completely sucking your life into the void! I miss you being online late at night for random chats.

*moves over for Soraya*

True story, kids: I PMed Soraya only days ago, practically begging her to join SPEW. I have been on the receiving end of so many lovely, well thought reviews from her that I thought it would be silly not to have her amongst us. Of course, just the day before, she had already sent in her application. Great minds do think alike. Muahahahaha!
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

QSQ-worthy banner by Minna / minnabird.

MerryD
    Aww, bye Spire! Thanks for being awesome and staying on with the RAC, though! Good luck with everything! *hugs*

Welcome back, Selina! And welcome, Soraya!

*whips out the tiramisu and butterbeer*

--Mere

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Standing in Line for Gilderoy Lockhart's Autograph
    Aw, thanks everyone! Jess, it is truly strange how I applied for SPEW and the day after you PM'd me asking me to apply. I actually got a bit scared -- do you know Legilimency? :P

And thank you very much, Jen, for the lovely hat! It's beautiful.

*munches on tiramisu with Mere*

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    -runs in-

Thanks, guys! I love SPEW, but I feel like it's time for me to go, for now at least. But welcome back, Selina, and welcome to SPEW, Soraya!

-squishes-

h_vic
    It's always a shame to see people go (but I'm glad you'll still be around in the RAC, Spire).

But welcome back, Selina, and welcome Soraya!

/has nothing else useful to add

~Hannah

HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin
    Wheeee, I'm glad to be back. Thanks, everyone. I love not living in a boring void.

Welcome, Soraya! Yay for newbies!

*munches on tirimisu*
    xxSelina

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Aw, bye Spire! It was nice having you in SPEW.

WELCOME BACK SELINA! And welcome Soraya--I had a feeling I'd be seeing you in SPEW soon enough .

Gosh, I haven't posted in this thread in ages. Swim season just started so I've been really, really busy sadly. It's not as fun this year…it's so much more intense and cutthroat even within our own team.

xx Ariana

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.