Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SPEW Babble #43

Kerichi
    Genius cannot be rushed.

I couldn't type that with a straight face, but I couldn't resist, and it sounds loftier than, "I'm working on it!" Is there a specific time, GMT, that you'd like the stories by? Midnight?

How are you coping with not having your own computer? Going through withdrawal? I hope your holiday is going well and you're having fun.

Jen: I don't really want them by a specific time, just as soon as possible! And computer withdrawal isn't too bad. I'm so busy I almost forget I'm missing it.

jenny b
    So how's everyone going in here? It's been spookily quiet lately. I've been super busy with work and ... work, so it feels like I haven't spoken to my SPEWers in forever! We'll have to get together on AIM for a chat in the new year.

About Secret SPEW--there could be a slight delay in the posting of the stories, since I'm leaving my house today and won't be back until Monday, and my parents don't have internet at their place at the moment (a storm cut it out last week, apparently, and it hasn't been fixed yet. It's what happens when you live in the middle of nowhere). So ... the Secret SPEW stories will be sort of after-Christmas presents.

That doesn't mean you can slack off on sending them to me, though. For those who don't know my email address and need to send me their fic still, you can find it in my profile or on my LJ.

Have a wonderful Christmas, my dears, and I'll talk to you soon! <3

Kerichi
    That doesn't mean you can slack off on sending them to me, though. For those who don't know my email address and need to send me their fic still, you can find it in my profile or on my LJ.
    I sent an email saying MNFF doesn't show emails directly, and I don't want to cut and paste, so as soon as I hear back (or hear from someone else who sees this and sends the email along) I'll send it.

I promise I've been working (whenever I could!) and not slacking. Much.

ETA: I've finally sent the story and can't wait to read everyone else's work. Maybe for New Year's?

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Oh, SPEWWWWWWWWWWW Queen, I was wondering if you could possibly post our Secret SPEW fics. I would really love to open my present soon. If you can't or don't have time, I'd be glad to post them if you could forward them to me.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

jenny b
    *creeps in*

After some laptop drama and my online time being stolen away from me by my boyfriend and family, I'm finally back here and getting everything sorted.

The first few Secret SPEW fics have been posted over at spewswap and I'll post the rest of them over the next few days. Thanks for being so patient with my tardiness, guys--and thanks for all completing your fics and on time!

I doubt many of you remember LoveNotes, since the last time we did it was in 2009, but I decided to resurrect it this year since it's one of my favourite SPEW swaps. It's not much work and a lot of fun, so I highly recommend you all write at least one or two drabbles.

How was everyone's Christmas break?

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    YAY! I'm sooo excited for LoveNotes. I saw it when SPEW did it in 2009 and I didn't join till about a month after it'd finished so I couldn't join in Actually, I haven't wrote anything since our Halloween Swap, so this could be good for me.

I don't really have anything else to say. I just wanted to squee about LoveNotes, really

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Quote Originally Posted by inspirations
    YAY! I'm sooo excited for LoveNotes. I saw it when SPEW did it in 2009 and I didn't join till about a month after it'd finished so I couldn't join in Actually, I haven't wrote anything since our Halloween Swap, so this could be good for me.

I don't really have anything else to say. I just wanted to squee about LoveNotes, really
    I'm just happy that I get to pick my own prompts. Trying to write for other people melts my brain.

I'm already done with my monthly stuff, and it's exciting. It gives me time to write something decent for LoveNotes, instead of last minute crap, and to catch up on my woefully behind chaptered fics. /failure
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

MerryD
    LOVENOTES!!!!!!

*squees*

ahem.

How are you, SPEWlings?

h_vic
    I'm so excited about Lovenotes! I'm going to have a nightmare picking a prompt and pairing though because my damn hyperactive muse keeps bouncing around when I look at all the ones posted so far going "Ooh, I could work with that!", "But they'd be interesting too!", "I like that one!", "Oooh, shiny!"

Oh and I meant to say, Jess, you scare me when you get all your requirements done so early. You just make the rest of us procrastinators look bad. I may have to go and write a guilt review now just so I don't feel like such a slacker.

jenny b
    The Lovenotes list has been posted, and claims are now open! The full rules are in the thread, but if you want to write a drabble/oneshot, simply PM me with the pairing and prompt you would like.

(And I'm just about to go post the last few Secret Swap stories - sorry about the delay!)

I come bearing a banner and an announcement:

Welcome back, Shar!