Thread: Luna Lovegood Fics

Lovemagic

Luna Lovegood Fics

Well, we know which time era she's from...the Trio Era! I'd like to see a fic that portrays Luna excellently, hehe. That's what I really want to focus on: her characterization. I'm writing a short bit about her, but it'll be that much harder to characterize her. She's a unique character, and I don't want her to come out to ditzy or a Stater of the Obvious too much. I'd like to see a balance between her oddness, her knack for saying th truth, and her intelligence and all those little things. She is in Ravenclaw.

Hayden de Hayden

Wizengamot Ravenclaw
    You idiot! Always playing the Hero!
    Well, since we're allowed to advertise our own stories, might I reccomend a couple of my own?

The Same as a Duck: A Monty Python-inspired story in which Luna brings a duck to Potions and you can see where we're going with this.
    Christmas Cheer: Love, Luna: Luna desides to spread Christmas cheer by going around giving presents to the most miserable people in the school.
    The Arcane ScoRA and the Wand of MacArt: Luna doesn't have such a big part in this one, but you get to see her as an adult, and she gets to be bada** by helping slay a manticore.

Luna Lovegood is one of my absolute favorite characters, and the patron saint of Ravenclaw, so I do my very best to do her character justice.

Brand New Story!

Banner by lullaby_BANG. Completely awesome avi came from here!

My brand new trailer for Snape Didn't Die by thegirllikeme to serve as a constant source of inspiration whilst I write!

Gin_Drinka
    99 Red Balloons

So, maybe this story doesn't delve as much into characterization, but it's beautiful. Highly recommend.
    mia