Thread: Remus/Tonks

bling_baby

Remus/Tonks

I'm quite desperate to get into the pairing, since I love the idea of the pairing. For some reason, I never warmed up to Tonks, so it was hard to really love the pairing (though I do love Remus). Preferably something that covers them actually falling in love, rather than just straight into the forbidden love-esque scenario. x x

Fifth Year Gryffindor
    I See Dead People... In Mirrors
    Apparently Asleep (by Equinox Chick) is a really great, superblyamazing Remus/Tonks fic, and it's more from Tonks's perspective so it may help you sympathize with her .

The fic spans from when Tonks is very young to when she is in Auror training. Remus Lupin is intwined in both stages, and the fic shows their bond developing rather than just jumping into them already being in love and trying to overcome the forbiddances. It's very well written, and a very enjoyable read.

I hope this helps you like Remus/Tonks more--they'e one of my favorite pairings!!

xx Ariana xx

Thank you to Hokey for the beautiful banner. And thank you to everyone who nominated and judged --I'm so grateful to you <3.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    I read this one-shot a while back, and even though I'm normally bored by Remus/Tonks, I liked it.

A Good Shag by DragonDi

Summary:
    An unexpected mission has Sirius teasing Remus about his standards--which leads Remus to do something even more unexpected. (Contains sexual innuendo--but with a title like that, what else would you expect?)
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    The ultimate Remus/Tonks (except it's so much more) is:

A Little More Time by Pallas

It's more from Teddy's POV, but the relationship between his parents is brilliantly captured. Plus the writing is superb.

~Carole~
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird