Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Question Corner #6 - Ask the Barmaids

jk_salmeier
    I'm new to the MNFF boards and I would like to participate in some of the drabble challenges. However, as some are just finishing I realise that I'm a bit late. As far as TTB Brawl, it looked like something I'd be interested in participating. However, before making a final decision about it I wanted to look at more information, more specifically the rules. When I clicked on the link to read the Brawl rules it took me to the old MNFF boards and asked me to log in. When I attempted to log in it didn't recognise my username or password. Is there a way to view the rules so I can be certain this is something I'd like to do.

Thanks,

Jae

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    It's great that you're looking to participate in TTB! You're not really late, I'm literally about to post another weekly challenge within the next few moments, so feel free to check that out =) (Link to new weekly challenge can be found HERE)

As for the brawl, it's a super fun thing to participate in, and although it does take quite a lot of commitment, I'm glad it is something that interests you. Thanks for bringing up the problem with reading the rules, I've added a link to the post and you can also CLICK HERE to see the rules without signing into the old forums =)

If you have any more problems or questions feel free to post them here or to PM me or EquinoxChick =D

~Madam Russia xxxxx
    Last edited by Russia Snow; 08-20-2011 at 11:08 PM.
    I'm dreaming the hardest.

Thank you Nadia/majestic_ginny! <3
    Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea
    For the "Recover What We Took" Weekly, would it be acceptable for the main character to ask someone else to search for their prized possession, for the reason that they are not physically capable of doing so themselves?

Thanks!
    -Mercy

~*~Duelling~*~Writing~*~Drabble-ing?~*~Felix Lupin~*~
    Positively amazing A Mix of Alliances and Sentiments trailer by lunaselenia.

Beautiful banner by the talented the opaleye. Indefinite hiatus due to university.

Potassium
    Sorry I get confused again. Can I find a beta for the normal weekly drabble challenge?
    And for the "Recover What We Took" challenge, can the lost "thing" be non-physical?
    Thanks a million.

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    mzap: Yes, someone else can look for the item

Potassium: Yes, we always suggest that you use a beta for TTB challenges as we take spelling and grammar into account =) And the thing that your character loses must be physical.

~Russia xxxxx

Being FEARLESS isn't about not having fears, it's about living in spite of them.

Time Traveler Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    Regarding the TTB brawl, and the queue closure, when are we going to sign up as sign ups are on august 28th and the queue closes the day before?
    Last edited by iMusic17; 08-24-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: better question that wasn't so stupid that a troll could figure it out
    my page
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and banner by TM_Wandstick.

No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
    (The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    The Queue is part of the main site. Seeing as the brawl doesn't require any fics being submitted to the main site, it won't have any effect at all upon TTB.

~Madam Russia xxxxx

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    For the September Monthly, do the characters have to be students? Or could we write from a teacher's perspective?

Amazing banner by the talented Minna!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Filch is a Squib!
    Free_Elf: Good question... But I'm going to have to say students only. The characters you choose must be students at Hogwarts at the same time as Harry, Ron and Hermione =)

~Madam Russia xxxxx

Wizengamot Hufflepuff
    Kill the Spare
    This thread is full. Please keep the questions coming.

Follow me here

~Madam Carmerta~
    I'm a BARMAID. I write. I drabble. I duel. I poet. I'm a BADGER!!!

Banner by minnabird