I've been giving this a bit of thought recently, and I think it's time to change a few of our rules for SPEW applicants.

The fifty posts in the Hospital Wing rule seems a bit outdated to me, and I'm considering changing it to either 50 or 75 posts on the boards altogether. Originally, the rule was in place to make sure that the applicants were involved with other sections of the boards, but since there are so many other forums it seems a bit silly to keep it with just posts in the Hospital Wing.

Also, I think I'd like to raise the 4 review application to 5, just because it will help to show a little more variety - it's difficult to get an idea of a reviewer's style sometimes when two application reviews are for the same fic.

So those are my two suggestions. I would put it to a poll, but there's two questions (and I'm lazy, tbh). So please post in this thread to tell me what you think of these two proposals. I want it to be a fair decision, so at least the majority of SPEW has to agree.

And I'm going to make this an open thread about rule changes - if you have any issues with the current rules or have found something that you think should be changed, then bring it up here and we'll discuss it. I won't bite you.