Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Second person?

Hybrid View

memish

Second person?

Anyone know of any interesting fics written in the 2nd person? I know this is a somewhat odd request but if you do, I'd love to hear about them!
    Thanks

Sixth Year Hufflepuff
    Seeking Keys
    I would recommend Cirelondiel to you, and Echoes of a Distant Time [which is really first person, but seems almost second person when you read it...] by fg_weasley. Also, Second Chances by jenny_b.

Hm, I can't think of any more off the top of my head right now, but those ones are a good start I think. Hope you enjoy them x

memish
    Thanks so much for the fast reply! I am gonna get on all those now! :]

HARRYHARRYHARRYs_twin
    Hello!

I saw this, and I immediately thought of Leanne.

Dory_the_Fishie's Author's Page

If you haven't before, I'd advise just poking through her author's page. She utilizes second person very well, and she has a number of one-shots up written this way.

I can think of one other, but I don't remember who wrote it. I remember it was a Albus/Scorpius, with the 'you' being Rose. Does anyone remember the author? . . . Yeah, that's going to bug me for a while.
    xxSelina

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    Hi

If you are still looking for Second Person I came across Your Time by ron lover today and immediately thought to come tell you about it. It is a one-shot, but I am sure you'll like it just the same.
    The "you" is Lily and it takes place during the First War and it involves the OOTP. Check it out.

And here is another one for you Perfect by obsessed_with_jo. The "you" is Ginny and it is from Dean's POV. It is a little angsty and a little OOC or maybe that is just the change over time for these two people. Anyway enjoy if you like.

Ali
    HUFFLEPUFF AND PROUD

BACK AFTER SO LONG - Feels so good

HOPING I CAN FINALLY FINISH A STORY!!!!!

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    Well, there is a lovely Remus/Sirius in 2nd Person, titled Rebel Stars by Mistletoe. It won a QSQ for SSP, so that speaks for its quality.

Also, Selina, I think the fic you were looking for, the Albus/Scorpius one is He Loves Him by Celestial Melody. It was pretty decent, and the end was a surprise to me.

Also, I'd recommend Jump by IckleRonnieX. It's a George coping with Fred's death fic.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

twilightHPgirl18
    I wrote one a little while back in 2nd person. I'm running late so I can't find the URL right now, but it's Ignorance by ringobeatlesfan4. It's D/A and focuses on Charlie Weasley.

Becca

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    I'll second Becca's self-recommendation. It was a pretty good read, as well as an interesting theme/concept.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Second Year Ravenclaw
    Beset by Owls
    Hmm... I'd recommend Carnal Desires of a Rat and a Dog. It's a Peter/Sirius one-shot, and the "you" is Peter. I was a little uncertain about the pair, at first, but Emma's done a wonderful job with them, and she's really managed to capture Peter. Emma's Peter is relatable, and the words flow off the page so you're not paying any attention to what person it's written in - just to the story itself.

Hope you enjoy!
    ~Ari
    iBeta. iWrite. iDrabble.

A big thank you to Ari (A. H.) for these gorgeous banners!

MorganRay
    I wrote two of them myself, actually.

Apollo.
    Characters: Narcissa (mainly) with some OC, Lucius, and random Slytherins/DEs
    Summary: For Narcissa, the common and mundane has never been good enough. She will settle for nothing less than a god, for she is nothing less than a goddess.

Yellow Roses and Daisies
    Characters: OC, Hesita Jones
    Summary: A first crush, so innocent, is not admitted in a world where reputation is greater than love. Can a young love survive amongst bitter prejudice?