Thread: AU Voldemort Wins Fic

Simply Being

AU Voldemort Wins Fic

Hey guys! I'm looking for a good AU fic where things don't go so well for the good guys. I want to see a fic in which Voldemort and the Death Eaters win, but I'd also prefer it if Harry was still alive (because dead Harry makes me sad). I'd prefer it to be chaptered and more towards the Dark/Angsty side, but any recommendation for a good AU Voldy wins fic is appreciated!

-Danielle

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Crouch attacked Krum!
    Hey Danielle.

I'm not sure if you're a Dramione fan or not... sorry if you're not but I'm reading some good Dramione-AU-Voldy-wins fics at the moment. Harry is not alive in either of them but they are very good so I thought I'd let you know about them anyway.

Midnight by SpankingHalo

The Resilient by Misdemeanor1331

They are both dark/angsty.

Lovely banner by Minna! Icon from toreadabook on lj.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    I'm not sure what sort of environment you'd prefer for the post-Moldy Shorts era, but I've read one that I really liked, based upon a one-shot of an alternate scenario during the Battle of Hogwarts that we know. The first one is the one-shot, and the second link is the chaptered story. It might help to read the first one first, almost like another chapter.

Alternate Ending by paperrose
    The Torment Bred in the Race by paperrose

It's sort of a tale of those who survived the battles at Hogwarts (yes, there were multiple battles in this story) twelve years after the fact. They went into hiding way the hell on the other side of the world in British Columbia. All the Weasleys are dead save for Charlie, Hermione is gone, as well as a host of others. The premise is that, led by McGonagall, the refugees started a new school for the children of those who survived, as well as inviting Canadian children. The story features a trio of OC first-years, one pure-blood Canadian girl, one Muggle-born Canadian girl, and Charlie's eldest son.

These children see something off about one of their professors, but none of the teachers will see it. Some of the other kids have had incidents of similar creepiness, and they slowly piece together that this fellow must be evil.

All in all, it's a very well-written story. It's 14 chapters, and it's completed. The author is lovely and responds to reviews, so if there's anything that you don't get or maybe would like to know on the side, she's great about answering questions. Hope you enjoy it if you decide to read it, because it has my full endorsement.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

Simply Being
    Julia,
    I'm not a big Dramione fan, but I can tolerate it when it's well written. I'll give them a go.

Jess,
    It sounds very interesting! Thanks for recommending it, I'll be sure to check it out.

-Danielle

padfoot_returns
    The Sweetest Sin by annie is an AMAZING story where Voldemort wins. However, it is a Dramione, but don't worry, it's extremely well-written.

xxRiham