Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liandrin: Limited Availability

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Hello Lia! Would you be able to help me with a one-shot? This is the final (probably) one-shot in a series of stories about Draco's Squib sister, Lucy, given up for adoption when she was very young and reunited with the Malfoys when she's nineteen. However, although I think it unlikely, I would like this one-shot to work in its own right, even if you haven't (which, I presume, you haven't) read any stories about her previously. Therefore it's another mainly OC based story- I hope that's all right.

Username: Welshdevondragon/ Alex
    Story Title: Day Is Done (a Nick Drake song)
    Genre: Post-Hogwarts
    Ships: Draco/ Asteria (a bit) OC/OC
    Rating and Warnings: Strong profanity, character death and mild sexual situations. I think that's it.
    Word Count: I've written most of it, but not typed. I'd guess about 5000 words
    One Shot or Chaptered: One-shot.
    Summary: (working summary- will definitely change)

Lucy Carter-Malfoy - June 5th 1980 to January 7th 2013.

Lucy, her husband, Daniel Marlowe, and her brother, Draco Malfoy, have to face her death.

Also Lucy dies of AIDS. If that bothers you then feel free to say no to this story- I promise I won't be offended.
    Banner by Minna.

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Sure, send it along, Alex. I might not be able to get to it until the weekend, as work is hectic at the moment. However, I'd be glad to beta for you again. ^_^

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    Lockhart Removed My Bones!
    Lia- for some reason my hotmail won't let me e-mail you, so just to say that my other beta for this story is busy at the moment so if I could 'book' you for in two weeks, then that would be great. Also I'm very jealous of you being in Asia- even if on business (it would mean I had a job for a start). Anyway thanks and I'll e-mail it to you when my hotmail decides to like you again (if not I'll use a different e-mail address) and its done but won't expect it back for a while. Thank you! Alex
    Banner by Minna.