Thread: Snape/Lily fics

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch

Snape/Lily fics

I'd really love to read some well-written Snape/Lily fics. I am fine if they are angsty, bitter-sweet, or pure fluff--one-shots or chaptered.

Recommendations from other sites are also acceptable. I have already read The Moment It Began by Sindie, if anyone was going to rec that one. ^_~

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Looking for Nicholas Flamel

Unfortunately, off-site links aren't allowed, so you'll only get recommendations from this site. However, there are some good ones here; the first one that comes to mind is Derision by HermioneDancr. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, as it's more a character study on Snape than a Snape/Lily. I just used the search function on the main site to find summaries which included 'Severus/Lily', and this fic, I Don't by Elissy, looks promising.

GORGEOUS banner by Kat/Mistletoe! Thank you so much!
    Icon by me [disillusion_row on livejournal].

sorrow_of_severus
    I've written three Lily/Severus one-shots, To Dwell In Dreams, Nobody's Knight, and Rain. The first one is involves Snape thinking about Lily when he was headmaster of Hogwarts, and is rather bittersweet. The second two are fluffy, about Lily and Severus pre-Hogwarts. I think they're all good, but my opinion's obviously biased!

Honigkuchenpferd Hufflepuff
    "Greetings From Egypt..."
    I can very much recommend White For Silence by C_A_Campbell. It's 6th-7th years-rated, but really a very sweet albeit angsty one-shot. It brings tears to my eyes whenever I read it.

I also read Before the Sunrise by Roxy Black which is a wonderful one-shot as well.

I myself have written a one-shot about Sev/Lily, too, when they were still children; Envy and Fondness.
    No longer a mod and no longer in charge of any forums.

author ~*~ BA banner ~*~ giggler
    Banners by Tiffany and Samarie ^

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    I shall definitely check these out on the weekend. ^_^

Thank you, Lily, Sorrow, and Luinrina.