Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eternalangel's banners

U-No-Poo
    I need some character images of my latest story. It's not for MNFF.com though, its for HPFF.com, which lets you put chapter images into your story. Could you do the first two of Albus Potter and Rose Weasley?

Title of your Story: The Gryffindor Gang (Part One)
    Author Name: No
    Catch phrase: Just put "Albus Potter" and "Rose Weasley" on each of them.
    Overall look of the banner: Well, if possible, could we go with a white backround - otherwise its all up to you
    Fonts: No, but make it light and airy. These are eleven year olds.
    Characters: Here's a link to the image I want to use:
    Albus Potter: http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...nRadcliffe.jpg
    Rose Weasley: http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...ilianaMumy.jpg
    Story Summary: Just click - "IWrite" on my signature. It should be the latest updated option.
    Banner size: Maximum size - 380x300 pixels
    Have You Requested This Banner Before?: No.
    Anything else? Well, try and make them have that young, innocent, carefree feel to them.

Thanks

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    U-No-poo: Since Tm Wandstick has taken up your request for these chapter images, I'm going to pass on this request. I will however PM TM Wandstick the links to the images that you gave me because mine seem to work.

Thank you for considering me in this request.

Banner of one of my favorite characters. Icon is a quote from Battlestar Galactica. Banner and icon by me.

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Sorry for the double post, but it's been awhile and I've made another banner. This is another character banner for Severus Snape. Here it is:

The doe is drawn by Talisje from deviantart.

I'm going to post this in the character banner thread for anyone to use!

Banner of one of my favorite characters. Icon is a quote from Battlestar Galactica. Banner and icon by me.

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Here is the banner I made for Hogwartsbookworm. This may still be subject to change:

Seventh Year Hufflepuff
    Am I in the Right House?
    Ok. This is a very, very random request, Captain Sheena, and non-HP related, so I will not take it badly if you turn it down.

My favorite idiot and I have been watching a lot of Top Gear lately, it's a British car show... and so I want a Richard Hammond banner.

I've been noticing these Ravenclaw "proud owner of" canon character banners, perhaps something similar to that? Just... um... I guess less Ravenclaw colors, more car show looking and Hammond instead of a canon character?

Quote/Phrase: "AidaLuthien Proud Owner of Richard Hammond" or perhaps something like, "Richard Hammond. Status: Committed to AidaLuthien" or... yes. Like I said weird request.
    Overall look of the banner: Well it's a car show. So cars would be the best bet. He also has an adorable little car that he calls Oliver, so a picture of that would be excellent. Oliver and Richard Hammond
    Fonts: Something legible.
    Characters: Richard Hammond... technically isn't a character.
    Banner size: Not huge. I'd love to keep our QWC banner up for awhile longer, but if they won't fit together, no problem.
    Name: my name? Aida or AidaLuthien
    Do you want an accompanying avatar? ... I am so tempted to say yes, but I haven't gotten my last avatar to work and I'm still sad about it. I can't even get my old one to show.
    Anything else? Um... I don't know if I ever told you but I love our QWC banners and I really like your Regulus character banner.
    Stories Duels Poems Drabbles
    Proud Puff on MNFF and Slyth on Pottermore

Banner by the awesome Minnabird Icon by wicked visions on LJ

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    So it has been quite awhile since I have updated this thread. I have been busy making banners, especially signatures for Nanowrimo 2011 for people and a Julnowrimo book cover for a participant. I have also been doing some challenges on another site. Here are the results:

This first banner was for a song challenge that was issued where I had to make a banner for my favorite song of the week at the time (still a favorite). The song is called Iron by woodkid:

The next few are signatures that I made for myself and others for Nanowrimo 2011 that was, unfortunately, never used on the Nano forums because they didn't get that function up, but here they are:

My Nano Banner:

Here is a Julnowrimo bookcover that I made someone. The size is too big to do anything, but link:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...oDoctorWho.jpg

And here is my own Augnowrimo book cover that I made for myself:

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/k...2011cover1.jpg

Last, but not least here is a animated Game of Thrones banner I made for Jon Snow:

As for requests, I am semi-available. I've been pretty busy lately, but I will try and get any request done in a timely manner.

Aidaluthien, I don't know if you know, but I got your banner done awhile ago and I'm sorry it took as long as it did.

Fifth Year Ravenclaw
    Well it's about time I updated my thread with the new banner I made for the knockpixel alley challenge. Here is it:

And here are the right links to the pictures for credit. It seems I put the wrong picture link for the first picture in the challenge. They looked too much alike. Sorry for the mistake.

Bellatrix 1, Bellatrix 2, Fire, Skulls.