Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SPEW Members Introductions

witch6
    Name: Kriti

Penname/Author's Page: witch6. I don't have any stories up on MNFF, and I haven't written any fanfiction for quite some time now. But if you still want to check it out, click here.

House: Hufflepuff!

Why You're In SPEW: I love reviewing, and there are wonderful people here to share my interest with.

Favourite Non-HP Reading Material: I absolutely adore fantasy! LoTR, the HP series, the Inheritance series, the Game World series, amd many more! Oh, and I love a touch of romance with fantasy.

What You Do When You're Not Online: I am a law student, so school takes up a lot of my time. Other than that I like talking to my friends, sleeping, playing board games (especially pictionary- I love it!), and just doing nothing.

What Kind Of Stories You Tend To Write/Be Known For: Uh, yeah, I don't think anyone on MNFF even knows that I write. But I do like to write romance and drama.

Favourite MNFF Authors/Stories: Too many! I think you should check out my MNFF favourites.

Favourite Pairings/Characters: Draco/Hermione, James/Lily, James Potter Jr/my lovely OC, Tamanna.

Favourite Story You've Written: -

Three Random Things About Yourself:

1. I live in India.
    2. I love dogs! And I have a pet dog named Albus, who I absolutely adore.
    3. I turned 18 two months back, and I am quite sad about it. I don't wanna grow up; life gets really messed up as you grow.

Fantasium
    Name: Anna Fantasium

Author's Page: Can be found right here.

House: Hufflepuff

Why You're In SPEW: For all the right reasons. And some of the wrong ones, too. 0:)

Favourite Non-HP Reading Material: His Dark Materials, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, The Southern Vampire Mysteries, The Twilight Saga, The Cheysuli Chronicles, The Inheritance Cycle, Dogsbody by Diana Wynne Jones, some of Jane Austen's work and everything by Swedish authors Maria Gripe and Peter Pohl. Some poetry by the Swedes Bob Hansson and Karin Boye, as well.

What You Do When You're Not Online: I spend time with three amazing Border Collies by the names of Ruth, Aska and Sirius, and sometimes I see friends from school. I read, watch illegally downloaded television series, photograph and occasionally I see about keeping my lovely apartment neat and tidy. At the moment I'm at photography school but term ends on June 3rd, and then I'll be working in an old people's home during the summer. This autumn I hope to be accepted to a rather prestigious photojournalism program at a nearby university.

What Kind Of Stories You Tend To Write: I like to write minor and original characters (my own as well as other people's, ahem) because they allow for more experimenting with characterisation. You won't find any Trio fics on my author's page, I'm afraid.

Favourite MNFF Authors: Jenna (GringottsVault711/The Vault) and Nan (Ennalee) share a habit of always taking my breath away whenever they post something new. Oh, and I've been meaning to sit down and read everything by Leanne (Dory_the_Fishie), because the stories I've read by her before have all been absolutely brilliant.

Favourite Pairings/Characters: As far as pairing goes, I'm partial to Lucius/Siobhan, Harry/Katie (although Iím not averse to a good Harry/Ginny, either) and Ron/Hermione, but Iím also intrigued by Teddy/Victoire and Rose/Scorpius, and I know how to enjoy a well-written Remus/Tonks. When it comes to characters, I think that Luna Lovegood, Charlie Weasley and Liam Connolly (an OC of Jenna's, if you're not familiar with the name) make the world a MUCH better place.

Favourite Story You've Written: That would have to be The Magnificent Malfoy. I wrote it for Jenna for a SPEW story exchange, and decided to base it off one of her favourite novels, The Great Gatsby. As I started writing and referencing to the book, all the pieces just fell into place by themselves and it somehow felt like the story was meant to be.

Three Random Things About Yourself: I sometimes display both hermit and stalker tendencies. I'm obsessed with naming inanimate objects, from cameras and computers to plants and bags. I'm forgetful, absent-minded and a bit senile, so you shouldn't take it personally if I forget something terribly important you've told me. >.>

Kerichi
    Name: Paige

Penname/Author's Page: Kerichi

House: Gryffindor (and I thought more of my answers were Slytherin!)

Why You're In SPEW: I had an epiphany that reviewing could help the reviewer as much as the one reviewed.

Favourite Non-HP Reading Material: Favorite novels: Scaramouche, Ogre Ogre, Pride and Prejudice, Tea with the Black Dragon, The Hobbit, Sunshine, Dhampir, The Apothecary Rose, A Tapestry of Murders, Shadows in Bronze, Dune, The Mask of Ra, The Talisman, The Playmaker, Dark Lord of Derkholm, Little Women, The White Dragon to list a few. Favorite writers: Austen, Grafton, Beaton, Alcott, McKinley, Roberts, McCaffery, Asimov, King, Brooks, Doherty, Davis, Robb, Peters, Herbert, Dahl, Peretti, Sabatinióand others I'm not listing out of consideration for the eyestrain of anyone who may read.

What You Do When You're Not Online: Write, and all sorts of other things that fuel writing.

What Kind Of Stories You Tend To Write/Be Known For: Romance with humor.

Favourite MNFF Authors/Stories: I don't like to name favorites because I enjoy all kinds of stories in different categories and I might hurt someone's feelings (and maybe I should've been in Hufflepuff).

Favourite Characters: Remus, Tonks, Severus, Sirius, Draco, Scorpius, Rose, Fred & George

Favourite Story You've Written: Thatís like asking a mother to choose which child is favorite.

Three Random Things About Yourself:

1. I have a twin brother.
    2. Iíve lived in seven states and two countries.
    3. When I finally sell a novel, Iím going to get a back tattoo of a compass rose to remind myself that anything can be achieved if you have direction in lifeóand if I sell enough copies, Iíll go to L.A. and have Kat Von D. do it.