Name: Kriti

Penname/Author's Page: witch6. I don't have any stories up on MNFF, and I haven't written any fanfiction for quite some time now. But if you still want to check it out, click here.

House: Hufflepuff!

Why You're In SPEW: I love reviewing, and there are wonderful people here to share my interest with.

Favourite Non-HP Reading Material: I absolutely adore fantasy! LoTR, the HP series, the Inheritance series, the Game World series, amd many more! Oh, and I love a touch of romance with fantasy.

What You Do When You're Not Online: I am a law student, so school takes up a lot of my time. Other than that I like talking to my friends, sleeping, playing board games (especially pictionary- I love it!), and just doing nothing.

What Kind Of Stories You Tend To Write/Be Known For: Uh, yeah, I don't think anyone on MNFF even knows that I write. But I do like to write romance and drama.

Favourite MNFF Authors/Stories: Too many! I think you should check out my MNFF favourites.

Favourite Pairings/Characters: Draco/Hermione, James/Lily, James Potter Jr/my lovely OC, Tamanna.

Favourite Story You've Written: -

Three Random Things About Yourself:

1. I live in India.
2. I love dogs! And I have a pet dog named Albus, who I absolutely adore.
3. I turned 18 two months back, and I am quite sad about it. I don't wanna grow up; life gets really messed up as you grow.