Thread: SPEW Suggestions Thread

jenny b

SPEW Suggestions Thread

The old suggestions thread was quite outdated, and because we have so many fresh new faces in SPEW now I'm sure there's plenty of fresh new ideas!

So if you have any suggestions about new SPEW activites or ways to improve current ones, please post them here. Or if you don't really want to share your thoughts with everyone just yet, then feel free to PM me. I don't bite.

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    I should probably just say this to you on AIM since I'm talking to you right now, but hey, I just thought I'd make it official and post something in the shiny new thread.

But anyway, I loved how last year, the summer story exchange was replaced by SPEW 007. I didn't get a chance to complete mine as I left to go on holiday half way through but it was a really fun challenge and inspired me to actually write, which I don't do very often! I think it would be great to have another 007 though I'll understand if you don't want to do it again this year. But some point in the future would be wonderful

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    This is more of a question that could turn into a suggestion.

Are we allowed to comment on each other's drabbles when they're written for the monthlies? If so, should there be a separate thread or just use the present one? If not, then I'm just curious as to why.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.

jenny b
    That's actually a good question. I suppose we've never really had much of a demand for commenting on those drabbles before. I'm not too keen on the idea simply because I think it'll make the current thread too messy and disorganised, and I don't think it would be worth making another thread for it. In the past, if people have wanted to say something about the drabbles they just say it in the babble, which makes it a lot easier. So maybe just do that.

If there's a huge demand for it, then I'll make another thread for comments, but I can't really see more than a few people per month wanting to comment on the drabbles.

'Til the end of the line Ravenclaw
    Unspeakable
    Kill the Spare
    M'kay, that makes a lot of sense, using the babble thread. Since my comments seem to fall into the 'babble' category anyway... lol, I jest. Thank you.
    Jess WritesJess DrabblesJess DuelsJess PoetsJess Draws

Gorgeous banner by Dinny / Evora.