Thread: Sirius/OC Romance (Marauder Era)

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Sirius/OC Romance (Marauder Era)

I'm looking to read a good Sirius/OC Romance. I'd also prefer a Marauder Era fic, so Sirius while in the later years of school. I tried to sift through the Romance category, but there were too many to search through so I gave up. Has anyone read a good Sirius Romance with a strong enough OC to keep up with him? Thanks in advance!

Seventh Year Gryffindor
    First Brush With A Dementor

Hello!

If you're looking for a story where the focus is on the Sirius/OC romance, I can definitely recommend Kickin' It at the Top by Soap. It's a long chaptered story and finished. It disregards DH, but it has a very canon-y feel to it, even if there are flaws. You will find the odd cliché, but what really stands out here - and this is why I think that the story will appeal to you regardless of any flaws - is the very strong female OC. She's one of the best OCs I've read so far; she's strong, yet comes across as believable, and she really is one of the main characters here. You should definitely give it a try!
    This completely gorgeous banner, which makes me happier than a squirrel, was made by Hokey

Queen of Foals Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Where are you Wetherby?
    Hi!

I know of something which is exactly what you seem to want.

What They Couldn't Take by fg_weasley. Nikki is an amazing writer and her OC's are always incredibly strong. I love this fic so hopefully you will as well!

Julia XD

Lovely banner by Minna! Icon from toreadabook on lj.

First Year Gryffindor
    In the Rubble at Godric's Hollow

Thankgs guys! I'm going to check out these stories right away!