It's the first of May, and it's time to start round three. Here are your (hopefully inspiring) prompts:
1) In a few days, your chosen character has to take exams. How does he/she deal with the stress? Is he/she well prepared, or does he/she try with last-minute revisions?
2) Itís the summer holidays. How does your chosen character spend the day? What adventures are lurking just outside the door?
3) Your chosen character lost a loved person. How does he/she deal with the loss? What does he/she feel?
4) You chosen character has an encounter with a mythical creature (vampire, werewolf, banshee, etc). How does he/she react?
5) Itís the final game of the Quidditch World Cup. What emotions does your chosen character have?
Please post your validated story links below by using the format:
For general facts, rules and questions, please head over to this thread.
[B]Name:[/B] (if forum and archive name differ, please provide both)
[B]Story:[/B] (+ link)