Hello everyone, and here we go with round two of the triathlon. I'm posting this a bit early as I'm going to be away from 1st to 7th April without (much) internet access. So if you have questions, either ask them now or wait until my return to have them answered.
For round two, your prompts are:
1) You chosen character has an encounter with a mythical creature (vampire, werewolf, banshee, etc). How does he/she react?
2) Itís the final game of the Quidditch World Cup. What emotions does your chosen character have?
3) Your chosen character is about to get married. How do the day before marriage and the marriage itself go? Is your chosen character stressed or calmness personified? What feelings run through him/her when thinking of the bride/groom?
4) Your chosen character is about to become father/mother. What does he/she feel?
5) Itís the holidays. How does your chosen character spend the day? What adventures are lurking just outside the door?
Please post your validated story links below by using the format:
For general facts, rules and questions, please head over to this thread.
[B]Name:[/B] (if forum and archive name differ, please provide both)
[B]Story:[/B] (+ link)