I hope it won't be minded if I add another question to this list while we wait for a new thread.

Do British publics schools (or just state schools or non-boarding schools) have prefects like there are at Hogwarts? What about Head Boys and Head Girls? Or is this something that only exists in boarding schools? Or do what they have in public schools have different names?