Thread: SPEW Introduction Thread

Threaded View

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Enemies of the Heir, Beware...of the Petrified Cat!
    Name: Soraya
    Penname/Author's Page: xxbabewithbrainsxx
    House: Ravenclaw
    Why You're In SPEW: I love reviewing! It's so satisfying, telling someone what a lovely job they've done.
    Favourite Non-HP Reading Material: Gone With The Wind, anything by Dennis Lehane and Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta series. Yeah, I like a lot of crime stuff, but I also like kiddy stuff.
    What You Do When You're Not Online: I read. And write. And go to school. And eat out. Oh, and somewhere in between I do all the boring stuff, like sleeping.
    What Kind Of Stories You Tend To Write/Be Known For: Fluff and romance, although lately with my Dark/Angsty James/Lily WIP I have been writing darker stuff -- although still with romance in it!
    Favourite MNFF Authors/Stories: ToBeEtc, Equinox Chick, Gmariam, jenny b, hestiajones, Northumbrian, MagEd, Kerichi and loads of others!
    Favourite Pairings/Characters: James/Lily, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione and Remus/Tonks
    Favourite Story You've Written: Checkmate! My baby. It's still a work in progress but what I've written is probably my best work.
    Three Random Things About Yourself:
    Erm...I'm Muslim. I've written a novel. I love...chips and chicken!
    Last edited by babewithbrains; 08-30-2011 at 06:12 AM.

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.