Name: Sarah the Fantastic
Penname/Author's Page: TheCursedQuill
House: Gryffindor!
Why You're In SPEW: I had always seen SPEW and thought it looked challenging and fun, but never had the courage to join it myself. Then some lovely person, whom I have yet to find out, recruited me without my knowing! Jenny sent me the PM and I thought, "wow, my reviews are actually good enough!" yyyaay!
Favourite Non-HP Reading Material: Oh goodness. Holly Black is a great teen writer. I love Shakespeare. Maragret Atwood is really amazing. I really love Orwell's 1984 too!
What You Do When You're Not Online: Baton twirl! And soon I will be working at the amusement park. Sounds fun, but it's a two hour commute!
What Kind Of Stories You Tend To Write/Be Known For: Erg. I've written two historical stories.. I really like the founders. As for OF stuff, romantic, fantasy, teen stuff haha.
Favourite MNFF Authors/Stories: Eep! I'll get back to this..
Favourite Pairings/Characters: Ron/Hermione OTP. The entire Weasley fam jam is my fav, minus Percy.
Favourite Story You've Written: The Raven Within. So it's not finished, but I feel nothing I write can compare to the prologue I've written.
Three Random Things About Yourself:
*I have a giraffe named Jeff (a stuffed one.. did I amaze you for a second there?! haha)
*I live in Canada! In an igloo
*My one goal in life is to live in England and adopt an accent. Oh it'll happen.