Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The February Fiction Junction Challenge: I Challenge Thee

jenny b
    Write a oneshot about Dumbledore taking a tour of a magic school somewhere else in the world.
    I'll take this one.

Challenge:

Write a oneshot about one or both of Luna's children at Hogwarts, where they befriend Scorpius Malfoy.

Alternate:

Write a oneshot about Sirius Black leaving his home and moving in with James Potter.

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    Write a oneshot about Sirius Black leaving his home and moving in with James Potter.
    I will take this one. **nudgesmuse**

Challenge:

Write a one-shot where Teddy goes to Bill Weasley to ask him for his daughter's hand in marriage.

Alternative:

Write a one-shot where Ron walks in on Lily Luna and Scorpius snogging and has to tell Harry.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

red haired mom
    Write a one-shot where Teddy goes to Bill Weasley to ask him for his daughter's hand in marriage.
    I'll take this one.

Challenge:

Write a one-shot where Luna and Rolf Scamander meet.

Alternate:

Write a one-shot where the twins prank McGonnagal.

First Year Hufflepuff
    In the Cupboard Under the Stairs
    Quote Originally Posted by red haired mom

Write a one-shot where Luna and Rolf Scamander meet.
    I'll take this one!

Main Challenge:

I challenge thee to write a one-shot about a day in the life of a Gringotts Goblin.

Alternate Challenge:

I challenge thee to write a one-shot about Oliver Wood's experience on the Quidditch Team Puddlemere United.

PROLOGUE UP NOW
    Beta ~ Author (3) ~ NaNo ~ WordPress

ADS banner by lullaby BANG.

Savannah Hen Slytherin
    Sirius Black Entered Gryffindor Tower
    The time to claim challenges is now over, and you've all got until the fourteenth to get your stories in the queue. It would be great to see as many entries as possible and remember you'll only get participation points or the chance of winning if you actually submit a story!

The March challenge will probably start around the 14th or a couple of days later, for reasons which you'll find out then.

Also, I haven't forgotten the January challenge. I've been through most of the threads but I've got a few more to go and am just waiting for a spare couple of hours!

Adrian won a QSQ! Thanks to Minnabird for the beautiful banner. Click on it to read Stolen Magic - the story of the second wizarding war through a very different character's eyes.