Ooh, I thought of another one! It's called Stuck in the Mud, and it's kind of like chasy - you have a couple of people (depending on the number of people playing) but if you get caught, you have to stand completely still with your legs spread out until someone crawls through them, then you're free.

I can remember playing this game well into early high school...though at some point, around the same time when boys became cute, we stopped the whole crawling through each other's legs thing, and just had to tap each other.

Others I can think of are ball games - I can't remember most of their names, but there's tunnel ball, where everyone stands in a line with their legs open to create a tunnel, and the person at the front of the line rolls a ball through the 'tunnel' and the last person has to catch it and run to the front of the line. The first team to have everyone through wins. We used to play this more in lunch time, or PE, though.

Another is a game called Hop It Bop It. And no, it's not that lame game where you have to hit all the different buttons, or whatever, it's actually kind of fun. What happens is there are two teams, and something about a third of the size of a netball (basketball?) court. Each team lines up on one side, and the person you're opposite is the person you have to 'fight'. It's pretty simple - in pairs, you have to hop around on one foot, trying to make the other person fall over. If you're like me, and balance challenged, then it's pretty easy to loose...we used to play this in year eight, when our tutor (homeroom teacher, I think) was also the PE teacher. But I'm sure younger kids could play it too...

I can think of a few others, but I'm running late so I'd better go. I'll write more later, if you'd like...