Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend a Humour Fiction

Fourth Year Ravenclaw
    Swallowing the Golden Snitch
    Title: I Like a Healthy Breeze Around My Privates, Thanks!
    Author: hestiajones
    Warnings/Ratings: 1st-2nd Years/Mild Profanity
    Summary: “Muggle women wear them, Archie, not the men, they wear this.”
    Remember ol’ Archie from GOF? Well, now you’ll know why he refused to give up his flowery gown for a pair of trousers.
    Reason for Recommendation: Because it's made of WIN and three parts awesomesauce!
    Review (optional): Here. It's not my best.

kritchen
    Title: Highly Improbable
    Author: Vocalion
    Warnings/Ratings: 1st-2nd years and no warnings
    Summary: A woman visits Hogwarts expressly to meet Severus Snape. Her eccentric aunt led her to believe that he was the kindest, handsomest man to ever grace the earth. What will she do when she discovers the awful truth - let a few minor imperfections stand in the way of romance?
    Reason for Recommendation: It made me laugh and I love the OC who is the heroine in the tale. She's completely likeable and readers can relate to her. The author's portrayal of Snape absolutely made me giggle as well which is not always something one is inclined to do about Snape.
    Review: (Not my best but here it is.) i have to say, this was definitely an amusing tale. It was humorous and silly and fun to read. Excellent job! :] Your Snape simply made me giggle an insane amount and having them be a bickering couple was a good idea. I love reading about couples like that. So thank you for a marvelous read. :]

Third Year Ravenclaw
    Bumper Cars in Gringotts
    Title(+Link): The Knitting Alternative
    Author: Misdemeanor1331
    Warnings/Ratings: 1-2nd years; Epilogue, What Epilogue, Mild Profanity
    Summary: Stuck in the Manor and bored nearly out of his mind, Draco Malfoy hatches a plan of questionable legality to acquire some company.
    Reason for Recommendation: This story was just a joy to read. It's just a light, well-written account of Draco Malfoy's long months of solitary confinement, but it cannot fail to make you laugh. There is admittedly a touch of OC to Draco's character, however I think this is quite common in Humour fics, and it simply adds to the charm of the piece. Draco's interactions with Hermione through letters are particularly funny.

FABULOUS banner by Pooja!

"The true poem is in the poet's mind"