Title : Returning
Author: Annalise28
Warnings/Ratings: 1st-2nd years, none
Summary:
You suddenly realize, as you round a corner, that you are alone. You can leave, finally be free. You can go where you have been wanting to go for several months...

You all stand there in the boiling sun, holding each other, unfazed by anything else.

The story of a journey and what it truly means to be home.
Reason for Recommendation: this is an amazing fic. It's very well written. I love the story. <3
Review: here

Title: Renaissance
Author: Wolf by Night
Warnings/Ratings: 6th-7th Years, Alternate Universe, Book 7 Disregarded, Mild Profanity, Violence
Summary:
Harry never expected to find out that Remus had a twin sister; nor did he expect the appearance of his mother's best friend. And he certainly didn't expect the history they, and Sirius, all shared. But perhaps these four links to Harry's parents can help him in his ever-lasting war with Voldemort - and in the process, give him the family he never had. AU OotP, with some canon left intact. NOT a Mary Sue fic.
Reason for Recommendation: This foc is so great and I just *had* to know what happened next! (I even continued it on fanfiction.net >.>) It's really interesting.
Review: click

Title: Dead and Gone
Author: Karaley Dargen, padfootsgirl1981
Warnings/Ratings: 3rd-5th years, none
Summary:
After the First War, wizards and witches everywhere were celebrating. But there were still losses, and deaths to be mourned; and in the end, there were more similarities between the good and the bad guys than one might like to think.

Molly Weasley had two brothers, who fought Voldemort and paid with their lives. She always thought that all what happened was horrible, but she never thought it would happen to her own family. And now, people everywhere are celebrating, and hardly anyone thinks of all the heroes that died anymore.

Avery was a Death Eater. He watched many people suffer and die, and never cared - until his friends die for Voldemort’s cause. And now, people everywhere are celebrating, and no one thinks of all the brave and good men the other side had lost.

This is padfootsgirl1981 of Hufflepuff and Karaley Dargen of Gryffindor submitting for the Interhouse Co-Op Challenge in the Great Hall.
Reason for Recommendation: I always love to see it when two or more authors can forge such a wonderful story together. This fic is great. It's really sad, but funny and happy at the same time.

Title: An Outstretched Hand
Author: Equinox Chic
Warnings/Ratings: 1st-2nd years, DH Spoilers, Mild Profanity
Summary:
September the First, nineteen-sixty-two, is the day Molly Prewett has been looking forward to more than any other day. This is the day she'll join her brothers at Hogwarts. But what if she's not really a witch? What if she can't get through the barrier? What if no one will talk to her? And which House will she be Sorted into?

I am Equinox Chick of Hufflepuff, and this is my entry for the Hufflepuff Back to School Challenge.

Thank you Lexi (Harry_Rulz) for beta'ing this in record time.

Disclaimer: I am not JK Rowling, Jasper Fforde, Agatha Christie or even Jane Austen.

The quotation at the beginning of this story is by Ralph Waldo Emerson

** indicates a line taken directly from the Harry Potter series.
Reason for Recommendation: Carole once again turned a great idea into a great story. It's a good read all the way, from the summary to the end notes xD
Review (optional): http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/revi...=ST&item=84605