Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend a Same-Sex Pairing Fiction

Ebil Lieutenant Ravenclaw
    Enemies of the Heir, Beware...of the Petrified Cat!
    It's been quite a few months since my last post so I hope it's okay that I'm double-posting.

Title (+Link): Love and Other Sins: A Romance
    Author: welshdevondragon
    Warnings/Ratings: 6th-7th years: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Non-Consensual Sex, Self Injury, Sexual Situations, Slash, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse, Suicide, Violence
    Summary: Titus Rookwood, Augustus Rookwood’s younger brother, returns to Britain for the first time in nearly twenty years, to visit his last surviving relative, Igraine Rookwood. She has been sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban for the murder of Blaise Zabini.

This is the story of a love triangle and a murder Igraine may or may not have committed.

This is the final story in my Thin Red Lines Series.
    Reason for Recommendation: I know I've already recced this in D/A, but it could fit in the femmeslash category too. This story has nowhere near enough reviews, which is a real shame because it's some of Alex's best work. It's gripping from the start and the story of Igraine Rookwood, daughter of Augustus, in prison for murdering Blaise Zabini. Igraine is one of the best OCs I've ever seen in fanfic and her relationship with Petra Parkinson (sister of Pansy) is the most intriguing and complex I've ever come across in fanfic. As I said, it's an injustice that this hasn't got more reviews so you've got to read it!

Beautiful banner by the lovely Pooja/Ginny Weasley Potter.

Keep calm and carry on my wayward son.

Time Traveler Slytherin
    Unspeakable
    Setting Off Fireworks in Potions Class
    Title (+Link): The Taste of You
    Author: Padfoot11333
    Warnings/Ratings: 3rd-5th years/slash
    Summary: Every time Hannah and Luna meet, they are attracted to each other in ways they both know they shouldnít be. And every time, Luna leaves the scene with the taste of pomegranates on her breath.
    Reason for Recommendation: This was really just a beautiful and amazing piece. She integrated pomegranates so nicely and beautifully, and managed to capture (what I think) Hannah and Luna's relationship might be like. Lily also manages to include Neville in there as well, and alludes to Neville/Luna, which makes it even better.
    Review (optional): here
    my page
    Beautiful avvie by Nadia (magestic_ginny), and banner by TM_Wandstick.

No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.
    (The Dead Poets Society)

Ellie