It's been quite a few months since my last post so I hope it's okay that I'm double-posting.

Title (+Link): Love and Other Sins: A Romance
Author: welshdevondragon
Warnings/Ratings: 6th-7th years: Character Death, DH Spoilers, Non-Consensual Sex, Self Injury, Sexual Situations, Slash, Strong Profanity, Substance Abuse, Suicide, Violence
Summary: Titus Rookwood, Augustus Rookwood’s younger brother, returns to Britain for the first time in nearly twenty years, to visit his last surviving relative, Igraine Rookwood. She has been sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban for the murder of Blaise Zabini.

This is the story of a love triangle and a murder Igraine may or may not have committed.

This is the final story in my Thin Red Lines Series.
Reason for Recommendation: I know I've already recced this in D/A, but it could fit in the femmeslash category too. This story has nowhere near enough reviews, which is a real shame because it's some of Alex's best work. It's gripping from the start and the story of Igraine Rookwood, daughter of Augustus, in prison for murdering Blaise Zabini. Igraine is one of the best OCs I've ever seen in fanfic and her relationship with Petra Parkinson (sister of Pansy) is the most intriguing and complex I've ever come across in fanfic. As I said, it's an injustice that this hasn't got more reviews so you've got to read it!