Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask a Moderator -- Part VII

songbook99
    Ron x Hermione, your current user status is Awaiting Email Confirmation. That usually means that you have changed your email address after registering here. So, I'm going to email you. Please PM me and let me know if you receive the email.

Jenn22291
    A few others and I have been planning on starting a club in the RoR. I was going to PM RobinMNFF to see if we have her permission since she runs the RoR, but her inbox is full. What should I do? (Sorry if this is a stupid question)

Sly Severus
    I was just moving my old contest submissions to their proper category and I ran into a slight problem. What do we do with Christmas Carol Parodies? I was about to put mine in the D/A or humor category but then I was wondering if it had to go into the Poetry category because of its length?

Sixth Year Slytherin
    Snape's Not Evil?

Jen22291 - PM me the details and I'll try to get them to her.

Sly Severus - Anything that is in the form of a song or poem needs to go into the poetry category.
    Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.

Alexander Pope

nikkiolapotter
    Hello,

There's something wrong with my PM. It says, " Unread: 65530, Total 26"

Is this a glitch?

GinnyPotter
    HI! I don't remember this being asked before, but if it is, I'm sorry.

I submitted my application a while ago, about a month, to the BA. I have waited, and then I realized that they accepted new members. But I never got a notice saying I did make it or not.

Anyway,my Question is:
    If your PM hasn't been read in a while, is it deleted? Should I send it again?

So when I thought I should send it again, I went to the thread that shows the Questions to PM and who to PM. But when I looked, thier was only what the BA was! I searched all over the BA sub-forum, but I couldn't find it.

Is it supposed to be like that? Or is something wrong with my account?

Sorry if these are stupid Questions, or I'm supposed to ask someone else.

-Gin

EDIT: I have another question. Kal told me if I want to join the SBBC again, I have to PM her becasue then she needs to talk to me or something like that. But her inbox is full! Do I just wait 'till she cleans it up?

Sorry if this is more stupider than the others!

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    GinnyPotter - The joining information for the BA has now been moved to it's own thread. You can find this thread in the BA forums rather than any of its subforums. Here is the link: Joining the BA

The BA now accepts four new members each month so you need to keep applying every month if you would like to be considered. There is nothing wrong with your account.

If a member's PM inbox is full and you have no other way of contacting them (either through an email address or other means) then yes, you will have to wait for their inbox to be cleared. I'll pass on the message that you are trying to contact her.

Sixth Year Slytherin
    Snape's Not Evil?

Hello,

There's something wrong with my PM. It says, " Unread: 65530, Total 26"

Is this a glitch?
    Yep, this is a glitch. We've seen it many times. Try clearing out your inbox or at least moving some of your PMs. It will go away.
    Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.

Alexander Pope

AurorGirl101
    This is in refrence to word count of chapters. Can "previously in..." words count? EXAMPLE:

Previously in What Hurts the Most:

Three to four sentences from the previous chapter

and then the current chapter begins. Can those words be counted in the word count of the chapter?

Celtic_Jewel

PMing

I'm really sorry if this question has been asked before, but I can't seem to find a link to actually PM someone. I looked in the FAQ and I couldn't find it there either. my question is:
    Is there a link to PM someone without going on their profile?
    If yes where is it?
    I'm sorry if I'm not being clear or if this question has been asked before.
    Thank you!
    Celtic_Jewel