Thread: Links to Reference Information

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once

Links to Reference Information

It has been suggested that we have an area to post links to information to assist you with canon information when writing your stories.

I am starting this thread for that purpose. You will notice the thread is closed. Please PM any links to reference material you feel is helpful. As these as all outside links, I will be checking them before I post them to make sure they are acceptable by MNFF standards.

To get you started, here are a few links.

Potterwords This link is invaluable with capitalization of Potter words. It is the go-to reference list mods use when validating your stories.

Lexicon

Harry Potter Wikia

With both of the above, remember, there may be things that are not exactly true to canon. When in doubt, it is best to post in the RD and ask.

Feel free to PM me links to sites you use for information. A short note as to why you use it, and what makes it helpful to you would be nice.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once

Links Post

I will edit all links into this one post to keep them organized:

Potterwords This link is invaluable with capitalization of Potter words. It is the go-to reference list mods use when validating your stories.

Lexicon

Harry Potter Wikia

Harry Potter International Supplied by minnabird - this site is helpful if you have a foreign speaking character in your story. It lists translations to several languages for many common Potter words.

Please always remember, if in doubt about the validity of a fact, post in the RD and ask.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House