Thread: HP resource websites

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
    McGonagall Likes My Quidditch Skills

HP resource websites

For the past many months I have been google-hunting various names, objects, quotes from the harry potter world to aid my story. MNFF forums give you right about access to any resource you may need, but something one just needs that extra reading, when a writer's block is sure around the corner. So...

I was wondering if there could be a thread where members could post address or names not necessarily links to interesting harry potter websites. Like on the suggestion of the_weird_one I was just looking for online harry potter crossword puzzles, and I came across the Daily Prophet!?! It's by-lined Wizarding Britain's Newspaper of Record. It's a pretty funny and well-done piece of work. I still havent checked it all out, but I bet it'd really give someone who's looking to include nice little canon references in their script a cauldron full of ideas.

Yes, anyone looking for the extra bit of information could simply google it themselves, but the thing is google doesn't necessarily give me the same search results as they give to someone in the US. Would this somehow be against MNFF policy??

Akay

"Same story, different versions, and all are true."
    - Tia Dalma, Pirates of the Caribbean II

Lovely banner by ze bean and avatar from the brilliant
    LJ home of mrserinreynolds

deviantART page here

The Canon Queen Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Hermione Couldn’t Possibly Be In Two Places At Once
    After discussing this with the mod staff, it has now been implemented in the Reference Desk. Please visit this thread.

Thank you for the suggestion.
    Terri Black (as in Mrs Sirius {aka Padfoot} Black)
    Hufflepuff Head of House