Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hogwarts Horntails! (Team 1 of the QWC)

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    He's The Dog... He's An Animagus...
    Oliver huffed in frustration. He couldn’t believe his team had managed to commit two fouls within thirty minutes. He scowled at the Weasley twins, who looked to be having a merry old time laughing at their foul.

As he prepared for the penalty shot, he vowed that this time he wouldn’t let the Quaffle through.

Determined, he kept his eyes on Kundakchi as he prepared to shoot. He hovered slightly leaning to the left.

The Chaser let go of the ball, but his eyes betrayed his movement; Oliver dashed to the right hoop, barely catching the Quaffle.
    Hmm...I forgot who is next! *headdesk* MASK!!
    *takes out pompoms* Come on you guys we have to get all the drabbles up! And...*eyes list* there are A LOT of them left!

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

Otherwise, so long, and thanks for all the fish!

Masked One
    “Vural takes the second penalty shot for the Turkish team,” Harry said, ignoring the argument going on over his head.

“Of all the reckless things to do!” Hermione said. “They could have hit someone. They could have hurt someone. A game’s not worth that. Especially not now. They should know that-”

“Will Wood manage another save? He’s a strong Keeper, but he’s been worked hard today, with play mostly near the English goals,” Harry continued.

“Their team should be able to work together,” Ginny told Hermione heatedly. “Maybe this’ll get through to them!”

“And - YES! WOOD MAKES THE SAVE!”
    Kumy again - we're going fast tonight. Yay!

fiftyissuchasillynumberbutit'llbestuckinmyheadfore ver

kumydabookworm
    And I'm up!

James barely noticed the foul shots as he glanced anxiously towards his sister. Inconspicuously gliding down, he called to her.

“Amanda! Are you alright?”

She scowled. “James, you’re going to get disqualified for communicating with the audience! Go back to the game! I’m fine!”

James could see the dried tears on her cheeks, but knowing she wouldn’t listen, he swept back to the game just after Oliver saved the second foul, fuming with anger.

“What in bloody hell do you think you were doing?” yelled James as he flew towards George and Fred.
    *ahem* Ritta, you're next! Get your butt in here! Haha. Keep it up, guys! Post, post, post!

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    “What are you talking about?” George asked.

“You nearly hit my sister with that damn Bludger!” spat the infuriated captain.

Angelina, sensing trouble, flew in between the Beaters and their captain.

“So, James, while you’re having this lovely fight with each other, let’s watch Turkey take possession again, shall we?”

James pulled away a little. “Fine!” he muttered. Savagely, he made a signal for a timeout. “What I need to say to those two will take a while, anyway.”
    ok so...Kumy you're next again! According to my list here *waves packet of papers around*

I've left moddom/fandom...though don't be surprised if I get caught lurking once in a blue moon.
    All questions pertinent to Ravenclaw need to be sent to ToBeOrNotToBeAGryffindor
    If you wish to keep in touch, feel free to friend me on LJ - I don't friend anyone under the age of 18. Sorry!

kumydabookworm
    You're right, love!

The referee nodded, and English players quickly descended to the ground. As soon as his feet touched the grass, James rushed toward the bewildered Beaters.

Matthew Rutledge, sensing that James’ infamous temper was about to break free, ran after him, and yanked him back.

“Remember that match last year? You lost the bloody game for your team because you punched your own Seeker! Control yourself!”

James stiffened, and his hands clenched. “Since you’ve been my teammate for years on the Falmouth Falcons, I won’t hit you, Matthew.”

He wrenched his arm away from the Chaser, and rushed toward the Beaters.
    Mask, you're next!

Kumy

Masked One
    “YOU BLOODY IDIOTS!” James roared, stopping just in front of the twins. “WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?”

“We were thinking of the game,” Fred said hotly.

“THERE WERE PEOPLE THERE!” James lowered his volume, but not his intensity. “My sister. My sister who almost got killed by a bloody Bludger, during a game. What was your plan, huh? Maybe finish that off-”

“Our plan,” George said, as coldly as his brother had been hot, “was the game.”

“Maybe if you thought about it a little more and your dear sister a bit less, you’d have stopped the Turks,” Fred snapped.
    Up next: Ritta

After her: Mask. (*looks at self* Yes. You. Pay attention, please?)

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    Angelina was bewildered at the sight before as she touched down on the Quidditch field; James was red-faced, screaming at the Weasley twins.

Immediately, she hopped off her broom, and ran to put a stop on an impending fight.

“James! What is your problem?” she screamed.

“Stay out of this, Angelina!” growled James.

“No! This is the second time that I’ve had to break up a fight. This team is falling apart! Have you stopped to consider that we are representing England as an incompetent and belligerent group! Get a hold on your anger, Worthington!” she spat angrily.
    Mask - you're next again! Then Kumy!
    *scurries away*

Masked One
    George backed up, nudging Fred into following. “Whoa, Angelina. I’d forgotten how scary you can be,” he said. “I haven’t seen you like this since the incident with the underwear…”

“This is better,” Fred chipped in with a malicious grin. “This time it isn’t our fault.”

Angelina whirled on them. “It’s just as much - the underwear - YOU!”

The twins raised their bats defensively. “Hey now. Save it for the Turks.”

“With that expression, you won’t need us. They’ll flee!”

“I’m afraid to take to the air with her myself.”

Angelina shook her head. “Oh, cut it out!”
    Kumy, it's your turn. *types out a smiley face because actually using one is less characters*

kumydabookworm
    She continued. “You know, our team is supposed to be –”

Rutledge rolled his eyes. “The team doesn’t matter. We can’t score.”

Angelina whirled to glare at him. “How can you say that, Matthew?”

Rutledge said, “You’re not the bloody captain; don’t be pretentious.”

Angelina sighed. “We can’t bicker away the final match of the World Cup!”

Matthew scowled. “Well, maybe if you’d stop bossing everyone around, we’d stop bickering, wench!”

Fred and George stepped towards the Chaser. Angelina held up a hand.

“No, guys, I’ll handle it. What do you think of me, exactly, Rutledge?” Her voice was cold.
    Ritta, you're next! *hopes we can get everything posted tonight* *realizes it's unlikely*

Kumy

Ebil Gato Loco Ravenclaw
    “Well, I’m not the one pretentious enough to overstep my role as a Chaser,” he spat.

“You stay out of this, Rutledge!” said Angelina with an icy glare.

“Look, Johnson, just because-”

“No!” interrupted Angelina. “I’m tired of watching you play to the audience. You’re an insufferable show-off that is costing us the game.”

“Show off! Why, I never-“

“Just shut up, Matthew! The more you speak, the more I want to hex you into next week. If you’d just stop being so bigheaded and jealous – perhaps we’d have a bleeding chance in hell!”
    Kumy you're next, again.
    *deep sigh -- walks out quietly and tired*