Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QWC Team Three Take the Lead

ChrissyOfGryffindor
    I don't think we should use more than two teams. It'd be a bit confusing as only two teams can play at once. I'm open to anything for the story, so I think we just need to wait for some feedback from Abbi and Erica, and then you can get started with the first drabble.

babekitty_92
    Okay, I like the idea, but can I use my own country as it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier??? I have no idea about America and stuff.

As for time differences, I'm infron of everyone else but I'm on MSN all day pretty much so I've sent everyone my e-mail so add me (Or I can add you) and we can get organising.

With the different countries, should we use their flag colours for robes or others? Only cause us Aussies have blue, red and white on our flag yet our supporters are normally in green and gold.

Abbi

stareyed_in_LA
    I am also open for the the idea of using two teams. Sorry if I haven;'t been around lately. My computer crashed and I am typing this on a school computer.

babekitty- In America, our colours are also red, white and blue. Thats the same thing for like uniforms for the Olympic Games and the Soccer World Cup. There are diffrent colours for diffrent teams in sports though. The LA Dodgers are blue and while, the Oakland A's are green and yellow, the Raiders are black and silver, etc.
    Since many countries have the same colours for their flags, myabe the variatiobns of the uniforms are diffrent. Like the Americans have stars and stripes on their uniforms while the British have a Union Jack imprinted on theirs, so on and so fourth.

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    Red White and Blue are very universal. The Union Jack is made out of these colours as well after all. Infact, isn't that why Australia has red white and blue? Because it was a colony?

Anyway, two teams is fine! Do we want to pair up? As you two are both American, from the same state infact, it makes sense for you guys to be together.
    Abbi and I could take a team, where do we want to be Abbi?
    Either way, I really think we need to get started soon!
    For robe colours, I think we can really just go with whatever. If you want to make up a name for your team such as the American Ashwinders then you can really just match your colours to your name (an Ashwinder is a grey serpent with red eyes so the robes would probably be grey/silver and red)

What do we think?

~ Roxy

ChrissyOfGryffindor
    Sounds good. I think you can probably go ahead and write the first drabble now.

stareyed_in_LA
    Sounds cool! I say we go for it! I like that name, American Ashwinders. What do you think, Chrissy?

babekitty_92
    Yep, We'll pair up Roxy, and wherever for you!!

We do have the Union Jack because we were a colony and stuff so yeah...

We need a name for our half then....

ChrissyOfGryffindor
    Ashwinders is fine. *is really starting to get excited*

Ultimate Cosmic Power Hufflepuff
    Unspeakable
    Aunt Marge Makes A Better Blimpe...
    Abbi, do you mind if we are Romania? Romanian Red Caps? I went there in the summer and its kinda half way between our countries.. ish.. lol.

Plus, we know a bit about its magical background from canon (dragons etc.)

If you agree I'll get writing right now, I can always swap the team name after

~ Roxy

stareyed_in_LA
    Chrissy, do you mind if our uniforms are red with silver/green stars? I wanted to get your verification.

By the way, does anyone know if we are allowed to use OCs?