Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QWC Team Four aka the best team!

Lurid
    I did one section, and then Miki did one BEFORE that, so I popped in a second section.

Erm.

Does someone want to write something in between, then?

I've been thyinking about the other teams, and they're most likely to do more about "AND TEN POINTS TO SUCH AND SUCH."

Maybe we can be one of the opposition teams that they're facing? So we not only beat them in the writing part, but in the ACTUAL game part?

pixichik118
    Ha! I'm liking the beating them part a lot! Thats a really good idea. Would we use their players' names? Or just the team name and country?

I do like where we're going with the story too. So it's a rivalry inside of Mallet while the teams in the game are rivals.

The only question I have is, if she's a seeker, is it likely that she'll be in the middle of the game, or being physically assaulted much? There are a few instances and situiations I could think of, when the two seekers are racing for the snitch, but I think there would be a lot more opportunity for physical contact if she played another position. Well.. being a seeker I think I would imagine her a bit above the rest of the players, and look down at the rest of them, and there would be more of a comtemplated retaliation, rather than one of reflex.

I must note that my internet connection at home is down, so I can only post at school for now, hopefully I'll be able to fix it soon.

Just Tink
    I think Mallet, even though she's a seeker, would find a way to get herself into the thick of the game- perhaps she could provide a distraction or get drawn into a heated argument or something along those lines.

Lurid
    The only question I have is, if she's a seeker, is it likely that she'll be in the middle of the game, or being physically assaulted much? There are a few instances and situiations I could think of, when the two seekers are racing for the snitch, but I think there would be a lot more opportunity for physical contact if she played another position. Well.. being a seeker I think I would imagine her a bit above the rest of the players, and look down at the rest of them, and there would be more of a comtemplated retaliation, rather than one of reflex.
    Yes, she's rather wild. Think of her as a chained beast. This is her first big game - she's being held back, being forced to conform. By provoking her with lawful injury - bludgers, bumping, etc - you can enrage her. Have her perhaps consider doing things, and then be forced into it.

And I don't mean to rush you guys, but we're running on a schedule here, so perhaps we should just focus on the game, and go back and insert some things later?

Flesh it out a little, and then at the end a couple of people could go back and add the details.

Third Year Slytherin
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    Ok, who are all the members on both teams? If you want I can plug out a play-by-play tonight so we have the structure, and then we can add the details afterward.

- Jacie the Cat
    Goodbye, everyone.
    Thanks for the memories.

Lurid
    Opposing Team

Chaser York
    Chaser Slater
    Chaser Harrison
    Beater Chandler
    Beater Ayton
    Keeper Lestor
    Seeker Capsuc

Our Team

Chaser Kacpur
    Chaser Graham
    Chaser Knight
    Beater Vodia
    Beater McClellan
    Keeper Higgins
    Seeker Mallet

Also, if we write sectiosn that are 100 words each, and post them together at the end, is that still by the rules? Because our blocks arn't one after the other?

I like your idea of plotting it out. Good Luck!

And if my calculations are correct, we have three/four days

ETA: Thank you to my sister for those names!

Just Tink
    I think that each person can only have one block of 100 words, then someone elses block of 100 words, before they can put in more words. I think. Might want to check on that...

loving the names!

Third Year Slytherin
    Searching for Neville's Toad
    I think the rules say we write 100 words, then pass it on. We can do it as many times as we want, I'm sure.

And to clarify, I was only going to do a play-by-play outline. It'll have pretty much no detail, though. The reason why is so that we all know exactly what will happen, or in case a thing like "A needs to occur before B so that C can happen", etc.

Now, which team do we want to win, and what style do we want this to be? Positive and uplifting story of perseverance? The story of a filthy all-out, b***s-to-the-wall grudge match? Or the one where the game's close and you just know that the team will win, but ends up losing by a hair? There are a ton of possibilities.

- Jacie the Cat

EDIT - We have until Tuesday.
    Goodbye, everyone.
    Thanks for the memories.

Just Tink
    I like the losing by a hair idea, but the two get together anyways.

Seriously, though, guys, TUESDAY? We need to work!

Lurid
    Hey guys!

Not to be a kill joy, but it's Tuesday for me.,

Which means it's NEARLY Tuesday for you guys.

And I'm the last one to have posted any writing, so I can't post again.

Oh well. If no one can fill in the gaps, I'll take the storyline and hopefully make a fic one day..