Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Las Chicas Locas

Third Year Gryffindor
    I'm a what?
    Genre: Action/General with a hint of humor
    Plot Idea: I like the Charlie idea. I can just imagine Lee's commentary for the Gryffindor/Slytherin match, that would be hysterical. I can see him saying that Madame Hooch was biased, that the game was set up.
    Preferred Order: I'll go anytime, maybe second or third. A set order would be a lot of help.
    Team Name: Las Chicas Locas sounds muy buenas.

GreyLady
    Teresa, Ginny, Ren, and TF--Las Chicas Locas!

Ginny, since you created the thread, I think you have the option to edit the title if you go into advance editing. Not sure, though.

My idea is that the Chudley Canons finally win a game and Ron is there. Maybe he could be spurred on to finally ask out Hermione...But the Charlie idea is really good. If you'd all rather do that I'll be happy to as well.

Here's an order that seems like it would be okay:

GreyLady
    tc015
    GinnyPotter
    bittersweet_lullaby

And I guess that's it. We could probably start writing today if everyone still agrees on the plot.

bittersweet_lullaby
    I don't really want to do the Chudley Cannons idea, if that's okay. I'm a sort of anti-Ron/Hermione kind of person. I can't write it, can't read it unless it's JKR. I could try, but I'd prefer not to. If everyone agrees to the Charlie plot, I suggest we get writing.

The order is fine with me. I don't mind going last. The only problem is that I'm going to have a two-hour math class tomorrow afternoon, but I'll be here the rest of the day.

I hate making short posts, but since it's not my turn, I'm going to have to. >.>

- TF

Third Year Gryffindor
    I'm a what?
    I have no problem with the order. I'm still home sick from school, so I can do it most anytime. The Charie plotline sounds fine with me. I can't wait to start writing.

~Teresa

GreyLady
    Okay. Would you rather go first so that it works out better? If so, go ahead and post, that's fine with me as long as Ginny and Teresa are good with the order. I thought the Chudley Cannons idea was sort of iffy, so...yeah.

Let's get cracking! (I'm just full of corny sayings...)

EDIT: So Teresa is fine...Ginny?

GinnyPotter
    Yeah, sorry Ren, but I think that the Charlie Plot won. I personally don't really mind what plot we do because I can write both, but I think that if someone can't wirte it, then we all need to do a plot that we can all write.

Anyway, I can't wait to post my part. For some reason before school today I kept writing a scene about Chralie weasley. If you don't mind guys, I really need to blab this out. I will explode if I don't. Is this related to the plot at all? If so, I'm doing something with it, but since I'm 3rd, I have to wait. If you don't like it, just say the words and I will delete it from my post. Also, Ren, if you want you can use it but you can make it your own =]

"Hiss?" I wondered, but said out loud.

"Yes, hiss." Charlie told me.

"But aren't Gryffindors supposed to roar?" We asked while I walked onto the quidditch field. My long red hair clashed with my red robes, so fixed up my hair while Charlie replied, "No, we are supposed to ask like snakes today because Angelina dared me to while we were playing Truth Or Dare last night."

"So basically, are we allowed to ride on our brooms, because snakes don't have legs are feet. Am I allowed to catch the quaffle? Am I allowed to walk or do I have to crawl? Am I allowed to talk to the rest of the Gryffindors still?" One of us said loudly.
    Also, if you guys don't want me to post this, tell me ASAP! I didn't know where else to tell you guys.

~*~Ginny~*~

EDIT: *looks at above post*

OH NO! I meant to post mine way before yours but now my post is weird! Okay, I don't mind about the order unless someone does not like being second. I would take their place! And my idea about the plot is at the top.

GreyLady
    Okay, you can go first then, Ginny. I like your idea! We have to get this started sometime, so I'd say just post it, but we need to see what the others will say. If they're alright with it, then the order would be you, TF (that would work better with your schedule, right?), Teresa, and then me. Whew, this is complicated. Everyone give your opinion quickly so that we can get started!

Third Year Gryffindor
    I'm a what?
    I'll go anytime. Either order works for me. I can't wait to start.

~Teresa

GinnyPotter
    I'm OK with it!

/spamspamspamIlovespam5050505050505550505050505050w ordsbecauseofspam!

bittersweet_lullaby
    That sounds great! I have to go do my math homework (and I dropped out of the Procrastinators' Club [which I helped start] to stop procrastinating), since class is tomorrow...

That sounds fine.

I can't wait to get started! I'll be sure to get on first thing in the morning, but I can't write anything till after breakfast, when I'm fully awake

- TF