Thread: Las Chicas Locas

Hybrid View

GinnyPotter

Las Chicas Locas

Hi everyone!

I think that I am the first person in team 6 to see this, so I made the thread. When everyone is here, I guess we can vote to make a name for our team, because I think some people would say it's not fair if we don't change it.

Right now we can introduce ourselves and tell a little about eachother. I'll start.

Name: GinnyPotter, or Ginny
    House: Hufflepuff!
    Hobbies: Writing, thinking about Harry Potter, reading
    Why you love Quidditch: Because it is cool, and you don't know what to expect!

So, um..... Let's start brainstorming!

bittersweet_lullaby
    Name: bittersweet_lullaby / TF
    House: Slytherin
    Hobbies: Writing (I'm working on my own musical at the moment), reading, swimming, hanging out with friends, knitting, etc.
    Why you love Quidditch: Because it's so much more interesting than American football. And if it was possible in the Muggle world, I'd totally be a Chaser.

I really don't have any preference as to names. I think if we could use our names to come up with an anagram, that would be pretty freakin' awesome, though.

I need to go get a snack, so I will come back later when our other teammates are here.

First, though, I think we should specify what sort of things we normally write best. Action, dialogue, description, etc. I'll basically write whatever, but I like descriptions and action sequences better than dialogue right now.

So, I'll be back soon. This is going to be fun, I can't wait to start.

- TF

GreyLady
    Isn't 6 supposed to be the number of the devil?

*gets weird looks because she isn't funny*

*coughs*

Alright, I'll settle down now, promise.

Name: GreyLady, or Ren.
    House: Ravenclaw=Turnipy goodness!
    Hobbies: Reading, writing, music, movies, fanfiction. Also, being pretentious.
    Why you love Quidditch: Well, I don't necessarily love it, but I like it, yes. It's easier to understand than American football, at any rate. *is American* Quidditch is Quidditch, what can I say? Any sport than involves flying is cool in my book.

I really like the anagram idea, so we just have to wait for the last person before we can decide whether that's feasible. I'd say I'm better at description and possibly dialogue.

GinnyPotter
    I think I'm better at details.... but we'll wait until the Gryffindor person comes.

GreyLady
    Okay, team! *feels nerdy* I think we ought to get started as soon as possible, at least working out the plot. My idea is that we can all put forth what we deem our best overall idea for the game and then we vote on which one we like best and go from there. Unless, of course, someone has a different idea. I suppose we might just want to start writing and see where it goes, but that might be a disaster in the making. I'd feel more comfortable with at least a loose plan. /my two cents

I saw that TF has AIM, but I don't know about Ginny or our Gryff. It would be really helpful if we could have a chat or something to flesh this out, but we'll have to see.

GinnyPotter
    That's a good idea. We can decide if it is Humor, Dark, General, or Romance. Then we can choose the characters, setting, time..... and then when we get our team name we can ask to change the thread..... /ramble person.

But I don't have AIM, but I have email!

I'm going to get breakfast, I will be back!

~*~Ginny~*~

Third Year Gryffindor
    I'm a what?
    Hi! Sorry for the lateness. I've been sick. (Blame stupid fever and sore throat.)

Name: tc015 or Teresa
    House: Gryffindor
    Hobbies: Writing, reading, playing piano
    Why you love Quidditch: Well, it is much better than most sports. After all, who wouldn't want to fly on a broomstick. I'd love to be a Chaser.

When it comes to writing, I really enjoy writing descriptions of the setting.
    AIM doesn't like my computer. I do have email.