Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: QWC Team Two (aka: the winners) Round-Robin

Wand_Waver2006
    *goes into Beta mode*

Griffths started to speed around the field, making turns here and there so Foerster wouldn't know what she was doing.

Griffths started to speed around the field, making turns here and there so Foerster wouldn't know what she was doing. When the right time came, he would think she is just setting a diversion when it's the actual snitch.
    The part in red should be deleted, and the spaces should be deleted, also, so it looks like this:

Griffths started to speed around the field, making turns here and there so Foerster wouldn't know what she was doing. When the right time came, he would think she is just setting a diversion when it's the actual snitch.

She let out a low growl of irritation and knocked into Foerster. He was momentarily off course but returned, though he had lost several feet.
    "She has it, she has the snitch!" shouted a boy with messy dark hair, while pointing at Griffith's hand.
    Both teams slowly climbed their way up to the top box, one basking in the glory, while the other looked around scornfully at the crowd.
    Others forcefully threw themselves on them.
    Then quite unexpectedly Rudolf Brand muttered, "Sonorus!" while pointing his wand to his throat.
    "Will you marry me, Gwendolyn J. Morgan?" he said, titling his head, a cocky grin plastered on his face.
    "Brand, you can stop now. You're embarrassing."
    *wipes off forehead* there, I'm done. Please do this as quick as possible, Roop, but it's ok if you don't get to it. I had a soccer game, otherwise I would've been here earlier.

♪Star♪

sayiansirius
    WW if you want to repost the story with the edits you can as Roop, I don't think, won't be on later on...and also I'm fairly busy!