Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Knockpixel Critique V2

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    I really like the theme and idea if this banner. The window in the middle looks really nice and I love the coloring. The text is a little hard to read, so you might want to make it stand out a bit more. My only other thing is the pictures of Hermione and Draco. The placement is them is very nice, but they're a little hard to see. You might want to brighten them a bit.

Here's my banner. I've only done graphics for a week or two, so any critism would be welcome.

Georgia Duels!Georgia Drabbles!Georgia writes poetry!

completely Squeeable banner by Poojah. Isn't it amazing? Avvie by the amazing Julia/the opaleye

Ebil Minion Ravenclaw
    Impersonating the Bloody Baron
    Hooray! KA lives!!!

This banner is amazing, considering you've only done bannering for a short time. I really like the colouring and the content of this banner, and the images you've chosen are mostly very clear. However, I think that the 's' on the end of Always is a little hard to read so maybe move the whole word over a tiny bit to fit completely on the dandelion. There's also quite a sharp line in the top centre of the banner - might I be correct in thinking that this is where you overlapped two pictures? Finally, the transparency on Lily and the doe is possibly a little overdone. I think that although the doe is a Patronus and that's kind of what they look like, on Lily's hair especially you can see the transparency very clearly. Also, personally not keen on the white misty stuff in the bottom left hand corner, but I think that's probably just me. I love all the colouring though!

Love your siggie banner, by the way. You should start a thread.

Please give any criticism, harsh or whatever. This banner and its maker need help - this is probably my best banner ever, so I have a long way to go...

[@Bannermaking] [@Poetry] [@Writing] [@Drabbling] [@Duelling]

Incredible Avvie and Beautiful banner for my Cotillion fic by Nadia/majestic_ginny!

Fifth Year Slytherin
    People Hate Me for Losing Points
    BrokenPromise:I really like the whole idea and look of the banner. The crest overlapping the two different pictures bring them together very nicely. The quote is also perfect for the banner. It goes seem a little crowded though. You might consider making the text a little smaller, or even not including the J K Rowling text. I love the multicolored writing. The "O" is just a little hard to see. Perhaps making it a bit darker would help. I think how you put the Hogwarts Express on the left is great. It's s lte hard to tell what the picture is at first, so you might want to zoom out a bit. On the whole, I think this is a great banner whith a really good theme.

Here's my banner

Any Critique at all is welcome. I want to improve. And thanks for the encouragement, BrokenPromise. I might make a thread when I get access to Photoshop. At the moment j sm making my banners on my iPod
    Georgia Duels!Georgia Drabbles!Georgia writes poetry!

completely Squeeable banner by Poojah. Isn't it amazing? Avvie by the amazing Julia/the opaleye